====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Just checkin to see if anyone has any info on these?
Nike Lunar Gato ‘Cristiano Ronaldo’

best-of-wdywt-2-22-2-28-01.jpg

Sup Ray!!

First time posting here and seeing all these Lunars make me decided to pickup a pair myself.
And of course, these are  really comfy as stated through this thread
pimp.gif

My first pair and hope to get more soon.....Got these at Modells clearance rack.
Wanted the Volt colorway, but nothing in my sz, so got these instead. Still a sick color though.

Keep it up everyone.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

WDUP Wei! Nice LG2s you picked up there! I still want to try a pair...
wait..YOU don't have a pair of these? j/k

I'm gonna use these for jogging purpose only. I admire your running though.
pimp.gif

Wei: Unfortunatey, I do not
frown.gif
. Thanks for the kind words though!

LG1s for 10M on a slightly wet day.
156x2xj.jpg

Big time lurker in this thread... Love my Lunars.  Only have a couple pairs: Presto Rejuven8s, Eclipses, and Racers... Wore my Racers the other day...

Some lunar stuff at the nike outlet portland oregon on mlk
69.99 scattered sizes on the hash wall at least one pair for size. As always just hit them up and they will be more then happy to check for your size.
nike-lunar-180-quickstrike.jpg

69.99 fsr
nike-lunar-elite-trail-mid-qs.jpg

Ricky: WDUP, Sir! It's been a while since I've seen you post

Waldo: Good looking out, Sir!

I finally registered for my next race... My first 1/2 marathon on Sept 4...
dlhmlogo.jpg

just an fyi 6pm.com has the wolf grey blue LG2 fOR $60 in fsr i just copped,cant pass that up

also anyone know if theres anyplace to get the black orange lg 1's anymore in sz 11.5

I finally registered for my next race... My first 1/2 marathon on Sept 4... 
Congrats on signing up for Disney!  I am doing my first race since doing the Chicago Marathon in 2008 next month...and 8K called the Shamrock Shuffle.

Originally Posted by airkeung88

WDUP Wei! Nice LG2s you picked up there! I still want to try a pair...
wait..YOU don't have a pair of these? j/k
Check out NDC clearance; use code 3PTSHOT for 20% off clearance items today only.

My latest pick-up form the outlets...Lunarflys

2i8j8dl.jpg

Also, size 10 Lunar heads - PM me!

Flint: ILLLY, bro! Best of luck to you! I always have MAD respect for folks running races
pimp.gif

12M on a rainy day in LG1s (again lol)...
2uetl6t.jpg

I'll most likely be wearin' some all Yellow Lunar/Free on race day. Word to Mickey!
wink.gif
pimp.gif

nice pickup on the Flys ron!! love the flys

ray nice run and maybe ill sign up for the 1/2 too, does it include a visit into disneyland also or no?

ricky, hit the streets...you need a tan buddy. haha jk

Drew: Do it, bro! Unfortunately, it does not, but I think they'll be discounted if you register.

I'm registered for the Disney 1/2.  Maybe I'll train harder so I can keep pace with you Ray, haha.  Unfortunately, my PR on a half is like 2:10 and I know you can probably finish in 1:30. 

20V: ILLLY, bro!
pimp.gif
 This race ha attracted a whole lotta people. Even my family and friends are participating in the 5K and 1/2
eek.gif
. I'll be satisfied with a sub 1:35 finish. If I happen to finish at 1:30, I'd be STOKED as $%&%@!
eek.gif
 Of the halves of my fulls, my best was 1:38, so if I train harder I've got a shot

Back
Top Bottom