====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

I would like to say that I have tried this here newfangled Lunar stuff and..... I am a believer.

Killed 3 pairs of my old running shoes that were in my rotation at about the same time (Air Max 2010, Air Max 97, and 97 Tn Air runner retros).
So I went out and bought the Jordan CMFT Max 12, a pair of Nike Air Max 2006, and Lunar Max.

And now I dont want to run in anything but those Lunar Max. Flywire lightness + Lunar and max cushioning = awesome.

Originally Posted by arabianite3

I would like to say that I have tried this here newfangled Lunar stuff and..... I am a believer.

Killed 3 pairs of my old running shoes that were in my rotation at about the same time (Air Max 2010, Air Max 97, and 97 Tn Air runner retros).
So I went out and bought the Jordan CMFT Max 12, a pair of Nike Air Max 2006, and Lunar Max.

And now I dont want to run in anything but those Lunar Max. Flywire lightness + Lunar and max cushioning = awesome.
forget the lunarmax,get yourself a pair of lunareclipse .......thats all u will ever need!!!!

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by arabianite3

forget the lunarmax,get yourself a pair of lunareclipse .......thats all u will ever need!!!!

Or any other TRUE Lunar! 

Cameraman KNOWS!
pimp.gif

206963_10150560516275341_144917055340_18427565_6991455_n.jpg

haven't checked in here in a while...

eyeing some more macleays right now, love that damn boot.
devil.gif

need to hunt down the blue pair of eclipse, those things VANISHED!
nerd.gif
frown.gif

DN: Eclipses are lookin' GOOD!

Tim: I dig. A total orange midsole on those would be 
pimp.gif

These today for a Tempo5.
32zqlbp.png

Has anyone seen the Lunar Trail ACG Mid sitting around still? I'm looking for the olive/haze cw with purple laces and cherry swoosh. I was unsuccessful on nikefind.

Just saw these on SN... Pretty cool. I like the yellow midsole, but I'm not diggin' the brown on the upper...
nike-lunarswift-2-livestrong-02.jpg

Does anyone have the Lunar Haze? Just wondering how they compare to other Lunars like the Eclipse or Elite or Glide? Thanks.

Thanks for the response, TheAssassin23, I guess I will hit up a finishline and try them on for myself.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Tried them on, felt like a second version of the Lunar Kayoss, to heavy for me and a little bulky
I agree.

It's been a while, Lu-Crew!

LTs for a 5M run
w1wxz7.jpg

Been a while Ray and NWT! Nice Trainers. Those Flys are one d my fav colorways. Next to the ones I got on today.

Running my first 5k in June. Ray any training tips? Also wondering if anyone has tried the Fly 2 yet. The first edition are my fav Lunars to date and I think I want to grab the great and club purple pair from FNL for the race. Hoping they feel like the 1's! Getting the wife the new polka dot swifts too.

E: Crisp pics, Sir! I ruined my pair...
frown.gif

J: Props.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 The main thing is to build up your mileage. Try running 3 miles per week, then build to 4mpw, then 5mpw, and work your way back down 'til (4mpw, 3mpw, etc) race day. I haven't tried on the Fly2 yet, but they seem dope. They look to have elements of the LG on 'em too, which is a good look, imo.

Back
Top Bottom