====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

im lovin the new cws of the eclipses... i been rockn the hell outta my grey/volts for months... for sure im coppn the all grey, all blacks, and entourages... i got to see actual pics of the green/yellow ones but those will probably be copped too.

Don't see any love for these - but they are mad comfy - LUNAR MAX

Anyone else have these? What's your thought?

J: It's dope to read that you're signing up for more races!

Shaun: Nice! Definitely one of the nicest women's cws of the Eclipse1

Mojo: I don't own any Lunar Maxes, but they look okay. They remind me of Zoom Vicrtory's from 08 (?).

Anywho for anyone interested in the LG3, they'll be on Nike iD next week (6/21) for $125. It looks like the Free Run 2s have some competition.

thanks for the heads-up ray!

quick question, can i use the voucher nike sends for defective pairs for nike id? would want to use it for some lg3 ids. btw, i've returned 2 lunarglide 2s in the span of 2 weeks. both had the same defect/issue, torn flywire skin. smh.

thanks! yeah, those flywire skin on the sides really tend to tear after frequent use. here's hoping that the 3s are gonna be better, if not the same as the 1s quality-wise.

Anybody have a pic of LG2's flywire tearing? I have a pair I'm waiting to throw into rotation after my LG1's finally give out (just passed 550 miles on them today), and am wondering if I need to start putting miles on them now in case I need to take advantage of Nike's return policy before it's too late. And my miles are ramping up to 30-40/week pretty soon...

@phreak: sorry dude, i have no pics available as i forgot to take some before sending them back to nike. on my 2 pairs, the tear started on the part near the swoosh, both on the medial side, on where there was too much creasing, as the sides of the lg2s tend to really crease/collapse too much not like the lg1s.

@Ray: I originally planned on starting to train for CIM next week, but found out there's a new full course in Chico a month earlier. Not sure if I'm doing either yet until my wife ok's it (long runs can interfere with family time), but I'd like to at least plan on it for now. I'm completely under the notion that dedicated training won't necessarily continue unless I've signed up for a race.

@bouncingboy: your description helps. How long did it take to happen on each pair? #miles/runs/months, whatever you remember.

probably around 6 months max. i've been alternating those 2 pairs, but the pair that had a much longer tear, i've been using for probably 3 miles a day on roughly 4-5 days a week. hope this helps.

Grabbed these from FNL for 30. I like them a lot more than when I first saw them. Much more comfortable than the original

Nice deal, J!

Just got a pair of 1st Gen LG1s for $34 shipped. Gotta love the extra soft tongue on these! Now, I have ONE more LG1 on my list... (word to my Neighbor!)
dxb5gm.png

Thanks, Crew!

J: I'll PM you if I spot any 11s.

Neighbor: Nice FIND! I like the Black cw. Too bad youhave to be member to purchase them though...
frown.gif

No sign of the LG3 on iD yet... Speaking of LG3s, has anyone seen the Anthracite / Volt cw in person yet?
nerd.gif

Ray - Good Looks! Any deals you stumble upon like that for any colorway in an 11 send em my way if you dont mind! I love myself some Lunar deals! Especially of the first gen.

Wdup Crew!

Just messing around with the LG2iD options before they're replaced by the LG3...

Green Lantern
2a7ik94.png

I hope they'll have a similar layout for the LG3iD, so I can order somethung similar... Speaking of the LG3s, I saw the Black / White and White / Black cws in person at an FTL today. In hand, I could see glimpses of the Eclipses. It's definitely a nice shoe. Too bad the Anthracite cw wasn't available...

LunarEclipses for a chill 9M during sunset to close out the week... I'm glad I have another pair on ice, as these have taken a beating!
20zweia.png

Phone pic
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom