http://store.nike.com/us/..._Lunar_Shoes/ipp-48/pn-2

The Notables
LF2 (4 cws) - $64
LF2 Breathe (2 cws) - $64
Eclipse (2 cws) - $78
LHaze (5 cws) - $66
WMNs LE2 (3 cws) - $60
WMNs LG2 (6 cws) - $60

I'm waiting on the Men's LG2s to hit the same price as the WMNs. I've got my eye on the Chlorines...
nerd.gif

i'm late , but thinking about hoping on the lunar bandwagon for gym shoes, i know theyre made for running, but anyone else have anyexperience with them in the gym lifting weights and cross training ?

Originally Posted by UPT88

i'm late , but thinking about hoping on the lunar bandwagon for gym shoes, i know theyre made for running, but anyone else have anyexperience with them in the gym lifting weights and cross training ?

I do crossfit type workouts, olympic lifts, box jumps etc. in mine and never had a problem. 

Dcypoe: I would take those if they were a sz 11.

Does anyone have a problem with the mesh on the mid foot of the LG3 tearing?
I saw a pair that tore up and it wasn't pretty.

Wore my Woods today
smile.gif

3589ydw.jpg

Good stuff, y'all!

Ron: Dang! I'm a bit worried now that you've brought up tearing in the LG3...
ohwell.gif
  I just ordered these iDs too... Strictly for casual wear.
a308c2.png

LunarJam

Two of the following will be ordered if my first pair turns out dope...
2qvukbb.png

EM4

2mq2jk1.png

Hulk

213n321.png

Glinch

25kq547.png

TMNT

kf5a39.png

Glider

I definitely want one to have a Volt Midsole, and the other pair'll be a toss-up.

I'm slacking on the collection pic
embarassed.gif
 This week for sure. A couple are at my other spot though...

a few more lunar pick-ups for me. got the eclipse's for $89 shipped at running warehouse. big thanks again to haddix for the heads-up!

Justin: Thanks, FAM! I tried them on a few weeks ago, and they fit TRUE to SIZE for me. I didn't realize they were laceless.

City Packs are releasing in September (9 cws).
http://sneakernews.com/2011/08/08/nike-lunarglide-3-city-series-berlin/

Lunarglideberlin111.jpg

Lunarglideberlin2.jpg

Lunarglideberlin5.jpg

It seems each of the 9 city cws is going to be designed by a different artisit.
eek.gif

The cities represented in the pack are (left-to-right, starting from the top)...

- RIO
- BEIJING / PEK
- BERLIN
- CHICAGO
- NYC
- BOSTON
- TOKYO
- SF
pimp.gif

- ???? (I'm guessing LONDON)

I'm salty that I don't own any City LGs...
mad.gif
 I'd love me some PEKs and HIs
nerd.gif

i cant wait to see the other designs for the lg3 city pack...how hard are city packs to get anyways? i know im gonna need a pair

Thanks Ray, went ahead and ordered my true size in one of them. will see how they fit and go in on a couple others....shoe is 
smokin.gif

Hey, I want to join team LUNARlite, do I have to post pics of my lunar running shoes? I have them, just wondering.
happy.gif

Not a problem BB. Glad I could help out.
I really like the USA track and field colorway that's a nice pickup Justice..

thanks, site said only 450 made.  Really wanting to see that city pack.  I was also wondering how to get into team Lunarlite?

kob: Thanks, Sir!

looney / justice: Just post your collection and provide positive contributions to the thread.

what up Lunar Fam!

congrats on the 100 mark!

newest lunar pick up...
i607sm.jpg

didnt take long to break em out!
1ya2vo.jpg

just grabbed the OG eclipse earlier this week for 69 i think it was from the es. already have the grey/purple but figured i'd grab the OG before the black whites.... a question for you runners, i'm coming off a meniscus tear surgery just yesterday, starting PT in a week.... and definitely looking to get back into running, normally ran in my vomero 3s, which lunars would yall recommend? i have access to the LG2s and LG3s and pretty light on my feet... neutral runner i guess you can say

Back
Top Bottom