====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

I need the grey/volt LunarEclipses in my life so damn bad.

Originally Posted by brickSB

Snagged these at FNL for cheap with some coupons etc.  Wore them right to the gym.  Love them.  Lunarhaze.

Nike Lunarhaze+ by Brick and Mortar, on Flickr
Brick..this pic sold me..I just ordered these from FNL + some socks with a $10 off $60 coupon that expires on 10/1 RETMENOT60
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by davey5737

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

How do Lunarglides look with jeans?

I want some comfortable shoes for school. I do a lot of walking on campus.

took pictures wearing the lunareclipse today
What type of jeans/fit are those?
I think they would look good with skinnier jeans but I wear slimmer fitting jeans. I guess I should try them on in-store.
Thanks! They look great too.

Originally Posted by davey5737

How do Lunarglides look with jeans?

I want some comfortable shoes for school. I do a lot of walking on campus.

took pictures wearing the lunareclipse today
What type of jeans/fit are those?
I think they would look good with skinnier jeans but I wear slimmer fitting jeans. I guess I should try them on in-store.
Thanks! They look great too.

those are my 3sixteens, straight leg fit (not really loose, just at the bottom because of the inseam)
today - iron hearts (straight leg) + lg3

sorry about all the bad pics, iphone camera + bad lighting isnt a great combination

About time I contributed to this thread, seeing as I'm always checking it for more info and pics.
IDs for me, IDs for her, and the rest of the stable (missing grey/red elites)

Memo: Here's a pic I saved from a while back... Eclipses look ILLY with Grey denim!
70vnmt.jpg

Davey: Nice!

808: Your iDs came out GREAT, especially the Challenge Red design! Dope colection as well! I NEED me some City LG1s!
nerd.gif

Ron: CHI LG3s?  
nerd.gif

awesome pick ups and wears everyone! i need to stop being absentee

Neighbor: quick, random question... have you ever done a mock up of the air max deluxe on a lunar midsole? for some reason i've been thinking about that lately

Neighbor: Hey, Miss! I'll try to give it a shot this weekend.

Davey: That cw is DOPE! I wish there was a Total Orange midsole on iD...

cs: To answer for 808, yup, they're iDs.

Ron: ILLY! You can't go wrong there! You running it btw?

I need to go pick up a pair. I'm liking these more and more every time I see them.

I'll update with pictures when/if I get them.

Yup. Those are IDs. I'm pretty sure all questions in this thread should be directed at Ray! He's my source for all lunar news hahaha.

A little bit of background on those... I made those for my girl. She likes certain styles of sneaker for her purposes, but can't stand how Nike throws all the fruity colors on the women's shoes. It'll be a perfect black/white, white/grey, etc colorway, but then Nike throws on a magenta, pink, teal or sea foam accent. She can't stand that about women's sneakers.

And I had to use the flint grey base because black based shoes are just too common. I do wish that the black overlay stood out more against the grey, though, like it did on the online builder. And i wish the challenge red was stronger... Looks a bit too light against the grey for my Taste.

Grabbed these yesterday for 59

Might grab the new LS color way and the red and greys on FNL this weekend.

Any word on te Fly 3 release date, Ray?

J: Great price on those LG3s! I'm thinking a Jan launch.

I saw the Black/Solar Red cw in person the other day, and I was pretty impressed. I'll wait it out and cop when they go on sale.

Anywho... My Glinch LG3iDs should be delivered soon! Can't wait!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Ron: ILLY! You can't go wrong there! You running it btw?
Didn't run this year. I'm going to do a half in June 2012 and plan on running CHI 2012. I haven't done a full marathon since 2008.

My Chicagos...

ynvcj.jpg

107to3t.jpg

2d17d6a.jpg

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Wow flint! Like to see then with the black laces. Where can I cop city series pairs?
I think they're only exclusive to whatever city they are representing now. The first Lunar Glide city series were available on FNL, but I guess Nike stopped with that.

Ron: All good! I have an inch to run one more 1/2 before 2012. CHIs look DOPE btw! Request... CHI LG1, 2, and 3 in one shot, please?
nerd.gif

Decepticon: That's what it seems like. I'M SALTY I SLEPT HARD ON THE FIRST CITY SERIES!

mad.gif

Peep sig btw...   
wink.gif
nerd.gif

New pick-up, Glinch LG3iDs. When I first saw the original on the Kobe VI last Christmas, I imagined it would look ILLLLLY on a Lunar. Enter the LG3iD. DONE DEAL.
pimp.gif

2cxvytt.png

EM3s should be delivered early next week!

Nice illustrayt! Love the color blocking. I do wish they had more colored midsole options- red, orange, maize, etc.

Does anyone have a pic of the neutral grey LG3 ID midsole? Im wondering what it looks like in real pics. Thx in advance!

Back
Top Bottom