====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Fred/Ed....nice to see you boys in here.

Ray! I got some pics to post tomorrow....finally grabbed something I had been eyeing.

anyone seen these?

lg472540020.jpg

was tempted to buy them earlier when i saw them at my local fnl for $70?

wifey bought me some lunars in hong kong for her work training, which lunars are these?

2jdjaj7.jpg

any help or comments would be appreciated!
smile.gif

Those are the 1st Series Liu Xiang (Chinese Trackstar) LG3s which were limited to an Asia /Pacific release. Very dope.  

-edit-
Davey: That's a great deal on those Shields! You probably use a coupon on top of that price too...

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Those are the 1st Series Liu Xiang (Chinese Trackstar) LG3s which were limited to an Asia /Pacific release. Very dope.  

-edit-
Davey: That's a great deal on those Shields! You probably use a coupon on top of that price too...

nerd.gif
where can i get one? and yeah im definitely thinking of going back (if theyre still 70). i love the 3m on the shields...

Sooo, Lunars are good aren't they?

Coz i got the first LunarTrainer back on the day they dropped here, or just before, and rocked em on my honeymoon in thailand, about 4 years ago.

Ive done that many miles of everyday wear, and running, and here i am several years later, back off to Thailand in the same shoe.

They feel as spongey as the day i bought them.

There's a lesson there....

It's been a while since I posted; had to cut out early from the last Nike+ challenge for a couple surgeries, but now I'm fully recovered and am running again, although haven't gone much over 4 miles at a time.  I have a "Running of the Elves" 5k on Saturday and thought I'd get my lightest Lunars a makeover for the event with Christmas colors.  I'd like to eventually paint the swooshes both yellow, but I only had green and red in the garage, which is what gave me the idea for this weekend.

The Avants are still my go-to shoes for quick races, but found that they really bottom out for anything over 6 or 7 miles, which is where my lg2s should be useful.

Anyway, Merry Christmas Team!

Hey guys have any of you tried getting Lunars off JimmyJazz.com? Just wanted to make sure theyre shoes are legit or not. Thanks in advance.

I haven't purchaed any Lunars from the, but they're legit. I purchased my Cool Grey LBJ 8s from them a couple of months back.

Back
Top Bottom