====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

^^^
I like that pair too but it seems like an asia release only.  RMKstore had them up yesterday but most pairs are sold out..

If anyone is looking for a fall/winter boot...i suggest you try on the nike lunarpath.
I tried them on yesterday and they're very light weight and comfortable.

They will be my next boot pick up in the next week or 2.

new colorway for 2011...

407571-401.jpg

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Flint - your getting your CHI LG 2's and I havent even seen a picture of what the series is going to look like!
LOL.

Here is a pic.  I'll have actual pics of my pair tomorrow...

xcktc6.jpg

Similar to the LG2 PEK above.  The LG 2 marathon ones are clean, with nice grey/black blends....but the LG 1 colorways just popped.

28imicg.jpg

For now, I have to say...
LG 1 Marathon series > LG 2 Marathon series

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Flint - your getting your CHI LG 2's and I havent even seen a picture of what the series is going to look like!
LOL.

Here is a pic.  I'll have actual pics of my pair tomorrow...

xcktc6.jpg

Similar to the LG2 PEK above.  The LG 2 marathon ones are clean, with nice grey/black blends....but the LG 1 colorways just popped.

28imicg.jpg

For now, I have to say...
LG 1 Marathon series > LG 2 Marathon series

Nike Lunar Macleay WP (429769-200) Pecan/Pecan-Wineberry – Spring 2011 Collection
Nike Lunar Macleay is a new lightweight hiking boot on Nike LunarElite tooling. The structure includes water proof premium leather forprotection against the elements. Nike Lunar lightweight material helpsyou stay balanced and agile even in the most severe conditions. Theoutsole is made out of sticky rubber for the premium traction forhiking. The featured Pecan-wineberry colorway comes out in February.Check bnyconline for new arrivals.

75235063ecebcca43a0f31568a8b5b6ad172ba7.jpg

I'm loving this colorway!

Nike Lunar Macleay WP (429769-200) Pecan/Pecan-Wineberry – Spring 2011 Collection
Nike Lunar Macleay is a new lightweight hiking boot on Nike LunarElite tooling. The structure includes water proof premium leather forprotection against the elements. Nike Lunar lightweight material helpsyou stay balanced and agile even in the most severe conditions. Theoutsole is made out of sticky rubber for the premium traction forhiking. The featured Pecan-wineberry colorway comes out in February.Check bnyconline for new arrivals.

75235063ecebcca43a0f31568a8b5b6ad172ba7.jpg

I'm loving this colorway!

3a1356c0e5c6c30c384930058cfda4996e3305a.jpg

Boasting an aggressive upper, the Nike Lunar Macleay manages to balance boot necessity and lightweight cushioning in an unforced design.
This colorway is almost entirely blackwith Team Orange lining providing accent. While the Lunarlon midsole isa big selling point, the molded upper may be the strongest feature onthis all conditions model.

Was not other info on these. Sorry if any of these have been posted.

3a1356c0e5c6c30c384930058cfda4996e3305a.jpg

Boasting an aggressive upper, the Nike Lunar Macleay manages to balance boot necessity and lightweight cushioning in an unforced design.
This colorway is almost entirely blackwith Team Orange lining providing accent. While the Lunarlon midsole isa big selling point, the molded upper may be the strongest feature onthis all conditions model.

Was not other info on these. Sorry if any of these have been posted.

Flint: Nice! I also agee that LG1 > LG2 in everything! haha

MJVC: Nice find!

Ron/Insta: A lightweight boot... I'm intrigued!

For myself, Training Day 27 - Lunaracer to log 5M for Tempo Thursday in 29 minutes this time : )
ic76f6.jpg

Flint: Nice! I also agee that LG1 > LG2 in everything! haha

MJVC: Nice find!

Ron/Insta: A lightweight boot... I'm intrigued!

For myself, Training Day 27 - Lunaracer to log 5M for Tempo Thursday in 29 minutes this time : )
ic76f6.jpg

Thanks! I broke down and bought pair of LunarPath's in the Black/Volt Color. There is a seller on Ebay who has them for pretty good price.

Thanks! I broke down and bought pair of LunarPath's in the Black/Volt Color. There is a seller on Ebay who has them for pretty good price.

I just saw these on SN...

This upcoming Summer 2011 Nike Running product might be Nike’s lightest running shoe ever created, boasting a weightless upper consisting of a Fuse framework and breathable mesh, sitting on a LunarLon cushioning foundation. The Lunar Air Flow also features a one-piece construction with the heel and upper exoskeleton fusing seamlessly into the midsole.
nike-lunar-air-flow-summer-2011-01.jpg

nike-lunar-air-flow-summer-2011-02.jpg

These look pretty cool. I wonder how much they weigh.

I just saw these on SN...

This upcoming Summer 2011 Nike Running product might be Nike’s lightest running shoe ever created, boasting a weightless upper consisting of a Fuse framework and breathable mesh, sitting on a LunarLon cushioning foundation. The Lunar Air Flow also features a one-piece construction with the heel and upper exoskeleton fusing seamlessly into the midsole.
nike-lunar-air-flow-summer-2011-01.jpg

nike-lunar-air-flow-summer-2011-02.jpg

These look pretty cool. I wonder how much they weigh.

Ray- The LunarGlide 2 PEK's are amazing. I still prefer the original marathon collection.
For right now I'll hold off buying the Macleay, Nike and synthetic leather just don't do it for me!
Very nice pic of the new Lunar.
We don't have to wait until summer for new releases.
For Spring 2011(Feb-Mar) Nike will introduce five new Lunar shoes.
Nike LunarMX+, Nike LunarMX+ Vortex, Nike Lunar Orbit and Nike Lunar Air Shox NZ.
Style/Color numbers, colorway and prices will be published tomorrow.

These arrived today,

Ray- The LunarGlide 2 PEK's are amazing. I still prefer the original marathon collection.
For right now I'll hold off buying the Macleay, Nike and synthetic leather just don't do it for me!
Very nice pic of the new Lunar.
We don't have to wait until summer for new releases.
For Spring 2011(Feb-Mar) Nike will introduce five new Lunar shoes.
Nike LunarMX+, Nike LunarMX+ Vortex, Nike Lunar Orbit and Nike Lunar Air Shox NZ.
Style/Color numbers, colorway and prices will be published tomorrow.

These arrived today,

Nice pick-up, Fabio! Thanks for the info as well. I decided to research for the ones you mentioned... Here are some of their pics...

212sfus.jpg

LunarMX+
429766-004.jpg

429766-002.jpg

LunarMX+ Vortex 

429770-001.jpg

429770-002-copy.jpg

Lunar Orbit

429876-100.jpg

Nike Lunar Air Shox NZ

They're all HYBRIDS!
frown.gif

mad.gif

I'm sticking to the 1st gen, 2nd gen + the Eclipse...

Nice pick-up, Fabio! Thanks for the info as well. I decided to research for the ones you mentioned... Here are some of their pics...

212sfus.jpg

LunarMX+
429766-004.jpg

429766-002.jpg

LunarMX+ Vortex 

429770-001.jpg

429770-002-copy.jpg

Lunar Orbit

429876-100.jpg

Nike Lunar Air Shox NZ

They're all HYBRIDS!
frown.gif

mad.gif

I love the LG 1's city series but those LG2 CHI's look SICK! Much better than the PEK 2 in my opinion. Anxious to see your pics Flint. Will they be available to the general public soon?

Im feeling the Macleays too for my NYC trip in December, just have to find the right colorway.  

They are killing me with these Hybrids, the LunarFlow looks interesting. I think I need some Lunarwoods in my life.
smile.gif

I love the LG 1's city series but those LG2 CHI's look SICK! Much better than the PEK 2 in my opinion. Anxious to see your pics Flint. Will they be available to the general public soon?

Im feeling the Macleays too for my NYC trip in December, just have to find the right colorway.  

They are killing me with these Hybrids, the LunarFlow looks interesting. I think I need some Lunarwoods in my life.
smile.gif

thanks for the info

[h2]Nike Lunar Rejuven8 Mid Black/Sail[/h2]
nike-rejuven8-mid-blk-white-1.jpg

Following up the recent Photo Blue release, Nike drops another clean colorway in its Lunar Rejuven8 Mid. The kicks take on perforated leather uppers with sail outsoles featuring a grey speckled print. Retailing for $125 USD, these are now available through select Nike retailer accounts, including the NikeStore online.

[h2]Nike ACG LunarWood QS Pack[/h2]
nike-acg-lunarwood-qs-pack-0.jpg

Having debuted only last year, the latest colorways of the Nike ACG LunarWood are here. Seemingly one of Nike’s primary objectives over the last couple of years is to urbanise their sportswear, having already seen flagship hiker and runner been give a city-centric makeover. The LunarWood continues the trend and is a yet another hybrid to feature the coveted Lunar sole; blending the lightweight sole with Nike’s Wild Wood model. This small series of three stealth colorways are each quickstrike releases, meaning they are set to drop at premium account holders only.

thanks for the info

[h2]Nike Lunar Rejuven8 Mid Black/Sail[/h2]
nike-rejuven8-mid-blk-white-1.jpg

Following up the recent Photo Blue release, Nike drops another clean colorway in its Lunar Rejuven8 Mid. The kicks take on perforated leather uppers with sail outsoles featuring a grey speckled print. Retailing for $125 USD, these are now available through select Nike retailer accounts, including the NikeStore online.

[h2]Nike ACG LunarWood QS Pack[/h2]
nike-acg-lunarwood-qs-pack-0.jpg

Having debuted only last year, the latest colorways of the Nike ACG LunarWood are here. Seemingly one of Nike’s primary objectives over the last couple of years is to urbanise their sportswear, having already seen flagship hiker and runner been give a city-centric makeover. The LunarWood continues the trend and is a yet another hybrid to feature the coveted Lunar sole; blending the lightweight sole with Nike’s Wild Wood model. This small series of three stealth colorways are each quickstrike releases, meaning they are set to drop at premium account holders only.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

212sfus.jpg

[table][tr][td]NIKE LUNARMX+ [/td][td]415322 [/td][td]-007 [/td][td]BLACK/DARK GREY/VOLTAGE YELLOW/BLACK  $[/td][td]120[/td][/tr][/table]
429766-004.jpg

429766-002.jpg

[table][tr][td]NIKE LUNARMX+ VORTEX [/td][td]429766- [/td][td]004 [/td][td]DARK GREY/VOLT/VICTORY GREEN/DARK GREY [/td][td] $120[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NIKE LUNARMX+ VORTEX [/td][td]429766- [/td][td]002 [/td][td]BLACK/VARSITY PURPLE/ALARMING/BLACK $[/td][td]120[/td][/tr][/table]

429770-001.jpg
[table][tr][td]NIKE LUNAR ORBIT [/td][td]429770 [/td][td]001 [/td][td]COOL GREY/SUMMIT WHITE//PHOTO BLUE [/td][td]125[/td][/tr][/table]
429770-002-copy.jpg

[table][tr][td]NIKE LUNAR ORBIT [/td][td]429770- [/td][td]001 [/td][td]COOL GREY/SUMMIT WHITE//PHOTO BLUE [/td][td] $125[/td][/tr][/table]
429876-100.jpg

[table][tr][td]NIKE LUNAR AIR SHOX NZ [/td][td]429876- [/td][td]100 [/td][td]WHITE/VARSITY RED//WHITE  [/td][td]$150[/td][/tr][/table]

They're all HYBRIDS!
frown.gif

mad.gif

There's also this one,

[table][tr][td]NIKE LUNAR VENTURE [/td][td]429768- [/td][td]001 [/td][td]COOL GREY/WOLF GREY/VARSITY PURPLE/BLACK $ [/td][td]100[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NIKE LUNAR VENTURE [/td][td]429768 [/td][td]-003 [/td][td]BLACK/DARK GREY/PHOTO BLUE/WOLF GREY [/td][td] $100[/td][/tr][/table]
The Lunar Venture is the only one that I'm willing to give a try.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

212sfus.jpg

[table][tr][td]NIKE LUNARMX+ [/td][td]415322 [/td][td]-007 [/td][td]BLACK/DARK GREY/VOLTAGE YELLOW/BLACK  $[/td][td]120[/td][/tr][/table]
429766-004.jpg

429766-002.jpg

[table][tr][td]NIKE LUNARMX+ VORTEX [/td][td]429766- [/td][td]004 [/td][td]DARK GREY/VOLT/VICTORY GREEN/DARK GREY [/td][td] $120[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NIKE LUNARMX+ VORTEX [/td][td]429766- [/td][td]002 [/td][td]BLACK/VARSITY PURPLE/ALARMING/BLACK $[/td][td]120[/td][/tr][/table]

429770-001.jpg
[table][tr][td]NIKE LUNAR ORBIT [/td][td]429770 [/td][td]001 [/td][td]COOL GREY/SUMMIT WHITE//PHOTO BLUE [/td][td]125[/td][/tr][/table]
429770-002-copy.jpg

[table][tr][td]NIKE LUNAR ORBIT [/td][td]429770- [/td][td]001 [/td][td]COOL GREY/SUMMIT WHITE//PHOTO BLUE [/td][td] $125[/td][/tr][/table]
429876-100.jpg

[table][tr][td]NIKE LUNAR AIR SHOX NZ [/td][td]429876- [/td][td]100 [/td][td]WHITE/VARSITY RED//WHITE  [/td][td]$150[/td][/tr][/table]

They're all HYBRIDS!
frown.gif

mad.gif

There's also this one,

[table][tr][td]NIKE LUNAR VENTURE [/td][td]429768- [/td][td]001 [/td][td]COOL GREY/WOLF GREY/VARSITY PURPLE/BLACK $ [/td][td]100[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NIKE LUNAR VENTURE [/td][td]429768 [/td][td]-003 [/td][td]BLACK/DARK GREY/PHOTO BLUE/WOLF GREY [/td][td] $100[/td][/tr][/table]
The Lunar Venture is the only one that I'm willing to give a try.

Back
Top Bottom