====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

LunarFlys for Training Day 1 for CIM. I logged 12M (~1.5M in sand, which is difficult as heck!). I think I want to grab the White/Orange/Blue cw now! haha
funbqr.jpg

LunarFlys for Training Day 1 for CIM. I logged 12M (~1.5M in sand, which is difficult as heck!). I think I want to grab the White/Orange/Blue cw now! haha
funbqr.jpg

Illy - Do you run with a fanny pack or something? You always have your camera...I feel awkward with just my ipod. But then again I run like 2 laps and you run 12 miles so you are probably used to it.

Illy - Do you run with a fanny pack or something? You always have your camera...I feel awkward with just my ipod. But then again I run like 2 laps and you run 12 miles so you are probably used to it.

Matt: Nope. I actually hate the feelin' of those runner belts / fanny packs haha. When I first started documenting my runs, I used my phone to take the pics, which I always brought with me  in a Nike Arm Wallet like so. Since, I wasn't too pleased with the 3MGP quality, I doubled up the Arm Wallets (one on each arm) to carry along my regular pint and shoot cam. It was something that was pretty uncomfortable at first, but I adapted haha
51xJkM7-44L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Matt: Nope. I actually hate the feelin' of those runner belts / fanny packs haha. When I first started documenting my runs, I used my phone to take the pics, which I always brought with me  in a Nike Arm Wallet like so. Since, I wasn't too pleased with the 3MGP quality, I doubled up the Arm Wallets (one on each arm) to carry along my regular pint and shoot cam. It was something that was pretty uncomfortable at first, but I adapted haha
51xJkM7-44L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ron: It seems like there is a Black/Yellow Livestrong cw for the LunarGlide2+

livestrong-x-nike-lunarglide-2.jpg

Jermaine: ILLY! I want to add more LunarFlys to rotation. They're so light and soft!

Ron: It seems like there is a Black/Yellow Livestrong cw for the LunarGlide2+

livestrong-x-nike-lunarglide-2.jpg

Jermaine: ILLY! I want to add more LunarFlys to rotation. They're so light and soft!

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

copped a pair of lunar kayoss last wekend, they are really comfy for my first pair of lunars
pimp.gif
If you feel the Kayoss' are really comfy, try any of the Lunar runners, especially the LunarFly.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

copped a pair of lunar kayoss last wekend, they are really comfy for my first pair of lunars
pimp.gif
If you feel the Kayoss' are really comfy, try any of the Lunar runners, especially the LunarFly.
pimp.gif

This is what I currently own. Last week I started training for my first half marathon in the LunarGlide. It's good to see Nike returning to it's running roots. I definitely plan on picking up a few more pairs to train and race in. Oh and put me down for Team Lunar membership...

Back
Top Bottom