====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Thanks for kind words, y'all!

For myself again... Training Day 35 - LunarFly to log 12M and catch the first four innings of the World Series.
happy.gif
GO SFG! It was MAD CROWDED! I loved the whole atmosphere!
2aj5ax3.jpg

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

Originally Posted by never wear them

earlier at the gym

5098423624_9bbd17591f_z.jpg

no lunar shoe will ever top this lunar shoe.
Where the heck can I find these? I've been looking everywhere for these shoes 
glasses.gif

Lunar Trainer.  Call Aurora, IL outlet - they had black/white pairs for $79.99, near FSR.

Tak, dope Woods
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

For myself again... Training Day 35 - LunarFly to log 12M and catch the first four innings of the World Series.
happy.gif
Ray, big game 2 win!  I wore my SF fitted all day.

More pics in the coming days, Lunar Fam (Raf, thanks for your sample pics)!

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

Originally Posted by never wear them

earlier at the gym

5098423624_9bbd17591f_z.jpg

no lunar shoe will ever top this lunar shoe.
Where the heck can I find these? I've been looking everywhere for these shoes 
glasses.gif

Lunar Trainer.  Call Aurora, IL outlet - they had black/white pairs for $79.99, near FSR.

Tak, dope Woods
pimp.gif

happy.gif
Ray, big game 2 win!  I wore my SF fitted all day.

More pics in the coming days, Lunar Fam (Raf, thanks for your sample pics)!

Ron/Flint: Yessir! I'm looking forward to see what you purchased!

Two on the same page
laugh.gif

For myself... Training Day 36 - Lunar Elite to log an easy 12M
2u5te0w.jpg

World Series Bonus...
happy.gif

106m3w9.jpg

Two on the same page
laugh.gif

2u5te0w.jpg

World Series Bonus...
happy.gif

106m3w9.jpg

From KicksNY96

http://www.westnyc.com/2010/10/west-nyc-x-nike-friends-and-family.html

My good friend Lester over at West NYC worked w/ Nike to come up w/ a collab for the NY Marathon next Sunday there'll b an event there next week where 26 pairs of these Air Max's will b raffled off that Sunday i think they came out pretty dope....

"Since marathon season is here, WEST NYC felt it appropriate to partner with Nike on a fall running package. Owner Lester Wasserman wanted to create a series of shoes were inspired by the fall colors of New York City's Central Park. The Nike Air Max 1 was chosen to pay homage to a classic, while the Lunar Glide 2 represents state of the art innovation and technology that only Nike can bring to the market.

26 pairs will be raffled off on Sunday November 7th, 2010, while 10 pairs will be given to friends and family......."

Mens Lunar Glide
west-6.jpg

Womens Lunar Glide
west-3.jpg

From KicksNY96

http://www.westnyc.com/2010/10/west-nyc-x-nike-friends-and-family.html

My good friend Lester over at West NYC worked w/ Nike to come up w/ a collab for the NY Marathon next Sunday there'll b an event there next week where 26 pairs of these Air Max's will b raffled off that Sunday i think they came out pretty dope....

"Since marathon season is here, WEST NYC felt it appropriate to partner with Nike on a fall running package. Owner Lester Wasserman wanted to create a series of shoes were inspired by the fall colors of New York City's Central Park. The Nike Air Max 1 was chosen to pay homage to a classic, while the Lunar Glide 2 represents state of the art innovation and technology that only Nike can bring to the market.

26 pairs will be raffled off on Sunday November 7th, 2010, while 10 pairs will be given to friends and family......."

Mens Lunar Glide
west-6.jpg

Womens Lunar Glide
west-3.jpg

Ray, nice Elites....I wore the same pair today to work!  My pick-up pics will have to wait.....lots going on Halloween weekend!  Have a safe & fun one, y'all!

Ray, nice Elites....I wore the same pair today to work!  My pick-up pics will have to wait.....lots going on Halloween weekend!  Have a safe & fun one, y'all!

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

n00b here, love my lunarglides i was wondering will they ever make a baskeball shoe with lunar technology?
welcome and yes n00b....its called the nike hyperdunk and kobe IV both had lunar tech which didnt last long. but welcome to NT

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

n00b here, love my lunarglides i was wondering will they ever make a baskeball shoe with lunar technology?
welcome and yes n00b....its called the nike hyperdunk and kobe IV both had lunar tech which didnt last long. but welcome to NT

Kal: Nice find! I'm diggin' the AM1s over the Lunars for that pack.  
laugh.gif

Ron: Thanks, Sir! I've neglected my pair. I usually wear the soft Lunars (Trainer & Fly), but I'll try to keep these in rotation for the variability.

IASM: What blackcat said!

-edit-
Some finds on eBay...

280581621826 (LunarGlide 2 10.5)

360314835539 (LunarTrainer iD 10.5)

360314835259 (LunarTrainer iD 11)

270654552628 (LunarTrainer 9.5)

260683677611 (MY GRAILS in a 10)
eek.gif

Kal: Nice find! I'm diggin' the AM1s over the Lunars for that pack.  
laugh.gif

Ron: Thanks, Sir! I've neglected my pair. I usually wear the soft Lunars (Trainer & Fly), but I'll try to keep these in rotation for the variability.

IASM: What blackcat said!

-edit-
Some finds on eBay...

280581621826 (LunarGlide 2 10.5)

360314835539 (LunarTrainer iD 10.5)

360314835259 (LunarTrainer iD 11)

270654552628 (LunarTrainer 9.5)

eek.gif

the hyperdunk was the shoe i was wearing before i got my pair of lunarglides, not sure why i deserve a welcome to nt with 4000+ posts

the hyperdunk was the shoe i was wearing before i got my pair of lunarglides, not sure why i deserve a welcome to nt with 4000+ posts

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

STYLE # / COLOR #    408582-008
Anthracite/Reflective Silver-Black-Lemon Twist
Available now at NDC
ill be at my local nike store saturday then

copped
anybody got real pics of these before i head out? im thinkin they shoulda put the midsole grey.....instead of white.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

STYLE # / COLOR #    408582-008
Anthracite/Reflective Silver-Black-Lemon Twist
Available now at NDC
ill be at my local nike store saturday then

copped
anybody got real pics of these before i head out? im thinkin they shoulda put the midsole grey.....instead of white.

I hear ya.  Lunar Glides dominate my rotation.  Check your PM!

eek.gif
You mean these?

2urnygm.jpg

tongue.gif

I hear ya.  Lunar Glides dominate my rotation.  Check your PM!

eek.gif
You mean these?

2urnygm.jpg

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom