====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Davey: I couldn't agree any more!

Drew: Yes, Sir!

Here are some new Swift1 cws (MN on top & WMN on the bottom)
zsr7ed.jpg

I'm diggin' the Red cw for MN the most
smokin.gif

yea, if that midsole was white they would be an autocop...but they probably do look dope in person.

those new Eclipse colorways look great
pimp.gif

just got these Macleays in off eBay...
5368509863_88dee87014_b.jpg

edit....since i was the last to post here yesterday
nerd.gif
....wore them today
5370230997_f8c66031db_b.jpg

sup lunar fam!

finally got my hands on the eclipses. this shoe is so much more beautiful in person. I already thought it was the best looking shoe in a while, now, it's LOVE. If you do not have this shoe, YOU NEED TO! I'm thinking about getting the black/white colorway next.

Quick shot from the phone.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

2e17lah.jpg

Agreed, LEs are the best looking lunars. I cant wait for them to drop in price so I can pick up some more. Two CWs for womens already in clearance on NDC. Hopefully Niketown will follow since their in-store sale/clearance price is much better than NDC.

CEBW with the LEs... ILLY!  
pimp.gif

They seriously need to put these on iD.... I'd go broke though
laugh.gif

-edit- Just saw these on eBay...
!CDLR8+QBGk~%24(KGrHqIOKocE0h!WGQ-MBNNrYEnMnQ~~0_3.JPG

330521188341 - Size 10 for $110 shipped... not bad at all!

^^those are dope! I'm waiting on those cws posted on the last page too.

J....those Macelays are clean! I need to scoop a pair.

Anyone interested Finishline has some good lunars on sale. Use code NEWKICKS for 20% off. Just ordered a pair of black/blue lunarwoods for 50 n change shipped.

Holy SMOKE!!!! that's one hella clean colorway for those LE's!!! That's exactly what I've been waiting for, all these neon colors from the lunars line isn't my thing!!! By looking at the manufacture date, it seems like an unreleased early sample perhaps?

Those cool gray eclipse are FIRE.

Please let those release somewhere down the pipeline. Throw some white laces in there and its over!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

CEBW with the LEs... ILLY!  
pimp.gif

They seriously need to put these on iD.... I'd go broke though
laugh.gif

-edit- Just saw these on eBay...
%21CDLR8+QBGk%7E%24%28KGrHqIOKocE0h%21WGQ-MBNNrYEnMnQ%7E%7E0_3.JPG

330521188341 - Size 10 for $110 shipped... not bad at all!

thanks ray for the heads up! After seeing these and finding out it was a size 10, I had to pull the trigger! I've been hoping and looking for a clean and simple colorway among the lunar line... I've returned the black/grey swifts, grey/purple/volt LE'S, and the volt/platinum lunaracers and after all of that, i think these r the ones!!!!
smokin.gif

OMG, these shoes make me feel like im walking on God's back!!!!!

i just copped a pair of LunarFlys and i love them already.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

yea, if that midsole was white they would be an autocop...but they probably do look dope in person.

those new Eclipse colorways look great
pimp.gif

just got these Macleays in off eBay...

edit....since i was the last to post here yesterday
nerd.gif
....wore them today
5370230997_f8c66031db_b.jpg
Did they come with the extra laces?  I was staring at these on ebay all night trying to figure out if I could mess with that orange, couldn't decide but this pic sealed it for me especially if they come with the black laces.

Baked: I know what you're talking about! I clearly remember taking my first Lunars (LTs) out for their test run, and it was AMAZING! I knew from that day forward, I would become a better runner.

After a 10 day hiatus... Tempo 5M for the first time in LunarEclipses. These are definitely not built for speed, but I feel they're specifically geared toward LSD runs.
a9l3ie.jpg

Ray, I can't remember if you've posted it before or not but what did you run in before lunars? And what made you wanna try them out?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Ray, I can't remember if you've posted it before or not but what did you run in before lunars? And what made you wanna try them out?

WARNING: WALL 'O TEXT
embarassed.gif

I started runnin to lose weight / get healthy in Summer 2006, and I wore HOA AM93s ($30) for 1M runs every other day until I developed blisters and a slight injury. I, then, moved onto the HOA AM95 ($40). I was able to run up to 5M in them.
m_th_Nike_Air_Max_93__001.jpg

I thought they were acceptable, but I was curious to try out new tech for running shoes, so I gave the Air Zoom Plus' (2007) ($30) a go. With these, I maxed out at 24M in one run, but I regularly logged 12M runs once a every other week.

AAAAAqHiod0AAAAAACfexQ.jpg

At this point, I lost my excess weight (45 lbs), and I wanted a less chunky shoe, so I tried some Free Wildwood Trails ($30). I really loved how light they were, but I couldn't exceed over 12M in them. After the Frees, I tried Zoom Victory +s ($50). I thought they were the BEST running I've ever worn. In the next couple of months, I retracted my opinion lol

1.jpg

bj08_tf_zoomvict_m_lat_900.jpg

Summer 2008, the first generation of Lunars, Trainer and Racer, made their debut. I loved their futuristic look and bright cws, and I REALLY wanted a pair, but I definitely didn't want to pay retail ($90). A couple of months pass, I see a Red / Black / Volt LunarTrainer on eBay in my size, so I bidded on them and won the auction for about $60 shipped. The next day or so, I decided to give them a nice little test run on the usual 12M loop trail. Not only were the LTs light as #*@#, they each stride felt so effortless and comfy! I knew right there and then, I just discovered my ideal running shoe and came to the concludion it was best $60 I've ever spent on shoes.

dsc03543dy5.jpg

Confusion sets in after ~ one year, when my White/Volt LT bottomed out. Trying to veer away from the Swoosh, I tested market to see and try what the other brands had to offer. I remember trying Asics Kayano 14s (?), Mizuno Wave Creations and other runners I can't recall at the moment, but all were too chunky and just didn't feel right. Not only that, they looked too conservative lol. Around this time, the LunarGlide had been available for several months, and I was lucky enought to spot a pair at a local NR for $40. I liked them a lot, but they weren't LTs!

Months later, I decide to run my 1st marathon / race. I cop a pair of LSwifts, LRacers and Vomero4s to help me train. After training for the race and crossing the finishline for the first time, I was officially hooked on Lunars, and this thread was created! 

Great accomplishment Ray and went through the same phase as you finding the best running shoes. I used to thing Air Maxes were the best, but they actually prevented me from getting distance. I also went through Nike Shox. But, it wasnt until my first pair of LunarFlys that got me running. I struggled running 3 miles with old shoes, but after switching to Lunars, my mileage increased and found running a lot easier. What a difference shoes make. My only running shoes that are not Lunars now, are FreeRuns.

Back
Top Bottom