TEAM MALIYAH--HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY MALI (on 4/13/13)

So Maliysh just had a checkup, the cancer has returned in her jaw. She starts chemo on friday

Man. Let us know if there is anything we can do. Hopefully this will be the last time she has to beat this.

She'll be in my prayers.

So Maliysh just had a checkup, the cancer has returned in her jaw. She starts chemo on friday

Man. Let us know if there is anything we can do. Hopefully this will be the last time she has to beat this.

She'll be in my prayers.

I was glad to see her cancer was in remission then I saw that it's back :smh:. I'll keep her in my prayers as well. Like RKO mentioned, if there's anything we can do let us know.

Baby is nothing short of a God Damb WARRIOR fam, kids like her really put a lot of us to shame and the things we complaint about...we are behind you baby.

Baby is nothing short of a God Damb WARRIOR fam, kids like her really put a lot of us to shame and the things we complaint about...we are behind you baby.[/quote

thanks bros. And yeah Steezy, you're right it does put things in perspective. She'll kick *** again, I know it

Hey everyone how's it going? Sorry I have astray from the site! I just wanted everyone to read maliyahs new updated story. HERE IS THE LINK:
http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/team-maliyah-fund-/131618

Her journey has been rough and amazing! Unfortunately she recently relapsed and has been getting chemo. She is on her 5th round of chemo during this relapse. The Tumor came back in her jaw but we caught it right as it appeared bc it's small. Like 1cm. ..I'm still selling wrist bands. A new batch. When she went into remission I stopped all fundraisers , wrist bang sells ECt bc I didn't want to jinx anything I just wanted to focus on her! Now I'm doing it all again. Please if you can donate anything it would be helpful! I can send you a wrist band via mail. You can txt (412-377-7720) , email bomazeverchick92@yahoo.com , inbox me on FB Tazz LovenMaliyah jones or message me on IG loven_mali to give me your address. Or if you are local in Pittsburgh you can get them personally from me!

As soon as you donate I get an email, PayPal notification to my phone and update on the donatin site how much u have donated and when. Everything Is secure. Also? When we reach $5000 donating 1/2 the money to cancer research for neuroblastoma. So your not only helping one child, you are helping all! :smile:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEHNG A SUPPORTER AND PRAYING! IT MEANS SO MUCH!!

Update on me: Mali will be a big sister July 2014 . My boyfriend (not mails dad) and I are excited! And I finish my associates in medical assisting march 2014..(in 2weeks) I'm so excited and proud! God has a plan for my family!!

HERE IS THE LINK TO DONATE AGAIN http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/team-maliyah-fund-/131618

On July 24 at 6:15 6 year old Maliyah Jones went home to be with the Lord.  

sorry I haven't kept you guys updated.  
frown.gif

tired.gif

Just left the wake, she looked so beautiful.  No pics out of respect.  

I know for a fact that NT played a huge role in a portion of this baby's short life.  Thanks guys 

Back
Top Bottom