Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by Law3001

Man people got things to do, they shouldn't be kicked out cause they haven't been on NT
laugh.gif
Do you wanna be on the list?

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Man people got things to do, they shouldn't be kicked out cause they haven't been on NT
laugh.gif

all due respect, there is no need to be hostile. we are a team remember? we should be gettin at them capcom dudes instead.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

ill take Dr. Doom then
laugh.gif
get in line
grin.gif
Why would u want Doom anyway?? Juggs is piffery.... DO YOU KNOW WHO HE IS ?????????
I like Juggernaut but Doom is my favorite villian. Doesn't help that DOOM is one of my favorite rappers either.

Cable
Thanos
Ghost Rider
Omega Red
Blade
Human Torch
Psylocke
Hawkeye
Wonder Man
Black Bolt

That's the characters that will be up for grabs at midnight eastern if the current owners dont claim them
If you allow me to switch, I'll gladly take Thanos.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

laugh.gif

all due respect, there is no need to be hostile. we are a team remember? we should be gettin at them capcom dudes instead.
laugh.gif
Yea but i dont wanna get both threads locked

O ok gotcha

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Ok, I'm the 1st to do it, but Donovan opened up in Capcom and i couldn't say no. They have accepted me with open arms as a member
So, now I have joined 2 of the most powerful teams on NT and will rep both teams fully simultaneously
glasses.gif

Now I ask, lets us be friends and enjoy one anothers company till Marvel v Capcom 2 comes out and we can trash each other once again
laugh.gif

-D&D
Dr. Doom is up for graps if anyone wants him
Got damn I didnt know it was like that
eek.gif

At the end of the day I'll rep Marvel, just extending the olive branch to the other side
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Law3001 wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yea but i dont wanna get both threads locked

O ok gotcha

yea that last part was comic relief
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

whoever has a good character and is trying to swap should be given Aunt May as a punishment
laugh.gif

Oh you would like that wouldn't you. Give me someone elses character so you can claim aunt may yours. Pshh! Keep on dreaming! I got the best marvelcharacter and plan on keeping it!

Back
Top Bottom