Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

pimp.gif
 Love H2O. Wish I was old enough to see them in their heyday when they toured relentlessly. 

I'm an old man, so I saw them a bunch back in the day. At least four or five times if I remember correctly. So good, and I wish they'd come back to Kansas City. One of their best homeboys lives here, so I'm surprised they haven't.

details? pics?
nerd.gif

i heard Anthrax brought out Phil Anselmo and they jammed to a few Pantera songs.

did all of the bands come out and play Am I Evil like the Euro tour?

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

details? pics?
nerd.gif

i heard Anthrax brought out Phil Anselmo and they jammed to a few Pantera songs.

did all of the bands come out and play Am I Evil like the Euro tour?
The Phil Anselmo with Anthrax thing was on Tuesday at the Best Buy Theater. As part of their record release show they had a "Metal Masters" clinic with Scott Ian, Charlie Benante, Frank Bello, Dave Ellefson, Kerry King and Mike Portnoy. Phil came out at the end and they did "A New Level" and "F'ing Hostile" all together.

And the jam at The Big 4 was Motorhead's "Overkill".

There's videos of both up at MetalInjection.net.

went to legendary swedish DM titans grave last night

awesome. they played into the grave in its entirety. literally one of the best shows ive ever been too. no @*%#!%#+, just heavy metal

Originally Posted by troublebound666

pimp.gif
 Love H2O. Wish I was old enough to see them in their heyday when they toured relentlessly. 

I'm an old man, so I saw them a bunch back in the day. At least four or five times if I remember correctly. So good, and I wish they'd come back to Kansas City. One of their best homeboys lives here, so I'm surprised they haven't.
Ive heard that they still put on a great live show though. But i've never had the opportunity to see them.

New Machine Head album is out in the wild. It's interesting...

I don't feel it deserves all the high marks reviews are giving it.
grin.gif

The Blackening>Unto The Locust

Metallica released a snippet of a song off of Lulu........
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

This is album is going to be a $**%+@$ joke 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

��
pimp.gif

At first i was like, wth is this sh?
sick.gif
laugh.gif
But then I started headbanging like crazy
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 The only Reggae/Punk/Hardcore band I know of. Another band I feel cheated because I wasn't around to see them perform live.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

New Machine Head album is out in the wild. It's interesting...

I don't feel it deserves all the high marks reviews are giving it.
grin.gif

The Blackening>Unto The Locust

I have to disagree... I preferUTL over The Blackening. Both are good, but this new album is pretty amazing. EXCEPT for Who We Are. The hell? Is this a demo from The Burning Red/Supercharger? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

INTEGRITY > your favorite band
THIS IS AWWWWEEEEESOMMMEEEEEEEE
ive acted a fool many a times in the car listening to this. song just makes me wanna destroy everything.

pimp.gif
@ the military using "Humanity of The Devil" as weapon in Afghanistan. just thinking of some prisoner having to listen to vocal test on repeat 
laugh.gif
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
pimp.gif

^Rocking Jordan Is I see. Dopeee. I was never heavy into Integrity but I Humanity Of The Devil is definitely appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom