Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im upset BCF hasnt been around anymore. i hope he shows up for the 200th page
frown.gif

IMPERANON! been so long since i listened to those dudes. awesome

and yeah, rust. once we get to 200, we'll celebrate, then +*++@%% yuku will knock us back to 199 LMAO
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Who's gonna take the first post of page 200?!
either one of the OGs (BCF, Rust etc)

OR

M4riol since hes been waiting FOREVER to make his 1000th post on the 200th page
roll.gif

its the next post that will break 200 btw
nerd.gif

Metal- first used as a term to describe a form of genre of rock n roll that had a thick heavy sound to them that branched off from psychedelic rock and blues rock. Coincidently "metal"  was given the name because the pioneers of this genre originated from industrial cities in England responsible for making the machines responsible for taking lives while saving others in world war two. 

Metalhead- now that's a touchy subject. Who are we? We're iron men. We are given choices in life and rather take the highway to hell then the stairway to heaven. We easily enjoy an offering of purple haze so much we'll leave Smoke On The Water. At The Gates we'll cut ahead in line gladly to accept our fates. Gatekeeper says "Death by misuse of the Iron Maiden? hey not so bad... Also say here you were Decapitated for good measure. So how did you live your Life in your opinion?"  "well I Walked around and people would notice I had a Vulgar Display of Power. I was Immortal, my motto was to Kill 'Em All and let god sort em out. You want my occupation gatekeeper? Killing Was My business... And Business Was Good. Was on a bit of Overkill sometimes, always though I'll live till 2112 but wasn't in any Rush to get there. Was hoping to go Surfing With An Alien. By spreading Anthrax everywhere I'm pretty sure most people gained Suicidal Tendencies until the Megadeth I unleashed causing a Toxic Holocuast killed all on Earth. But of course my time came too, the Sad Wings Of Destiny wrapped around me and in the end I became the ultimate Slayer on this Iced Earth and my reward was knowing that Hell Awaits. Here's a lesson for the mortals, God Hates Us All. Now can I enter the place South Of Heaven? I want to see Styx and see if the Beast really has his number in human form. I have now Fear Of The Dark, lll make a Rainbow In The Dark. I would work but today's Black Sabbath and I Sold My Soul For Rock 'N' Roll" 

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Metal- first used as a term to describe a form of genre of rock n roll that had a thick heavy sound to them that branched off from psychedelic rock and blues rock. Coincidently "metal"  was given the name because the pioneers of this genre originated from industrial cities in England responsible for making the machines responsible for taking lives while saving others in world war two. 

Metalhead- now that's a touchy subject. Who are we? We're iron men. We are given choices in life and rather take the highway to hell then the stairway to heaven. We easily enjoy an offering of purple haze so much we'll leave Smoke On The Water. At The Gates we'll cut ahead in line gladly to accept our fates. Gatekeeper says "Death by misuse of the Iron Maiden? hey not so bad... Also say here you were Decapitated for good measure. So how did you live your Life in your opinion?"  "well I Walked around and people would notice I had a Vulgar Display of Power. I was Immortal, my motto was to Kill 'Em All and let god sort em out. You want my occupation gatekeeper? Killing Was My business... And Business Was Good. Was on a bit of Overkill sometimes, always though I'll live till 2112 but wasn't in any Rush to get there. Was hoping to go Surfing With An Alien. By spreading Anthrax everywhere I'm pretty sure most people gained Suicidal Tendencies until the Megadeth I unleashed causing a Toxic Holocuast killed all on Earth. But of course my time came too, the Sad Wings Of Destiny wrapped around me and in the end I became the ultimate Slayer on this Iced Earth and my reward was knowing that Hell Awaits. Here's a lesson for the mortals, God Hates Us All. Now can I enter the place South Of Heaven? I want to see Styx and see if the Beast really has his number in human form. I have now Fear Of The Dark, lll make a Rainbow In The Dark. I would work but today's Black Sabbath and I Sold My Soul For Rock 'N' Roll" 
pimp.gif

we did it guys! page 200

tumblr_lu5bwv511m1r54afxo1_400.gif

^this was my avy on NT for the longest time when i first started (if the older homies remember) time to bring it out? %**$ yeah

Way too many references to bands and albums, cant remember all of them hidden in there if you really know your metal. glad were here, took 4 years to get here since John made it in 08. Dispute the speech I couldn't find a song epic enough for celebration

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Dispute the speech I couldn't find a song epic enough for celebration

btw for those of you who have not witnessed this man live, you're missing out.

congrats boys. atleast i was able to help in the last 50 pages or so
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

did anyone hear that bucket of hot garbage they call new Veil Of Maya?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Deadset, took me 15 minutes to figure it out, too.�
laugh.gif

1. Go to youtube, find your vid, hit share, then click the "use old embed code" box, and copy the newly displayed old embed code.

2. Post, click the video player icon beside the emoticon, go to the far right and click "add using HTML", paste, and preview to see if it worked.

3. ?

4. Profit

there really needs to be a "+@*% people say to Metalheads/Hardcore kids" video. i just had one of those typical conversations with a few co workers at lunch before.

"Thats just screaming and banging."
"How do you understand what they're saying?"
"I can do that too. Ready? RAAAHHHH KILL YOUR MOTHER KILL YOUR FATHER RAHHHH"
"Why are you so angry?"
"Do you like Marylin Manson?"
"Do you like Linkin Park? They cool, they did the Smash Up wit Jay-Z."

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

there really needs to be a "+@*% people say to Metalheads/Hardcore kids" video. i just had one of those typical conversations with a few co workers at lunch before.

"Thats just screaming and banging."
"How do you understand what they're saying?"
"I can do that too. Ready? RAAAHHHH KILL YOUR MOTHER KILL YOUR FATHER RAHHHH"
"Why are you so angry?"
"Do you like Marylin Manson?"
"Do you like Linkin Park? They cool, they did the Smash Up wit Jay-Z."
That would be funny as hell. I once heard a guy and a girl talking about how "Paramore's new album is too heavy for me. They need to drop the heavy metal act and stick to what they do best" 
indifferent.gif

And 200! Super dope fellas. Its been a long time since this thread  started and I'm glad to say since the third post in this piece, I'm glad to have been a part of it. Kinda wish BCF would make an appearance since he is the only other guy who is still active on NT that was on the first page. 
frown.gif
 But hopefully with more time we can snag a few more members and keep this baby on page one at all times. Congrats boys! (and NTs sole metal girl) 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

LOVE this band. My favorite drummer in the game right now, Mike Ranne, whos also in TTEOTD
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 Some of that bass pedal work doesn't even seem possible. Thats nuts! And that moving graphic in the video kept tripping my eyes out.

Gratz again guys. Question on how you sort your guys' iTunes or whatever you use to hold music. Under genre what do you put? Do you specify the exact subgenre like 'melodic death metal' for black dahlia murder or 'speed metal' for dragonforce? I'm too lazy so everything's metal in my iTunes except a few like TBDM, devourment, and AGATG that are grindcore and death metal once again cus I'm lazy plus I'm scared if a real metal head looks in my iPhone and finds Norwegian death metal mixed in with Swedish I'll never hear the end of it haha

And bratz when convos like that happen to me I defend our peoples honor in the most sophisticated manner/answers that they become surprised. Just like that interview Mariyln Manson did on a talk show in the 90's with a famous, I think ricki lake or Oprah. His answers were so dope everyone in the audience was shook. I can find a link later but I'm on my phone

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Fellow METALHEADS!!!! Finally 200! Sorry for the hiatus but life happens and I popped in to see if this made it to 200 and well sure enough it did. Congrats to everyone who kept this going to the new and the oldschool and its nice to see Rust and Physicx still posting and of course our only lady Metalhead!� I'm not a huge AC/DC fan but thought this would fit the celebration.

Back
Top Bottom