Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Faceless just confirmed that they're playing Summer Slaughter 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm def going now.

my brother knows Aerodynamic and Digital Love by Daft Punk
pimp.gif

also found out that Mayhem fest I'm going to be alone because my brother's bandmates hook up will give him VIP as always so I'm definitely solo dolo when I go
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Man I need to hit up some metal shows but I got no one to go with, I've only been hitting up hip-hop shows lately, I saw Kendrick Lamar last month, seeing KRIT and A$AP this month.
Really wanna hit up the Machine Head show, I'm going to Mayhem and Summer Slaughter though.

Same here bro. Last shows ive seen were Kendrick and Dom Kennedy, KRIT and i'm seeing A$AP on the 11th. But besides Yelawolf the next three months are all metal shows. 
laugh.gif

^GWAR is a fun show thats for sure. Super wierd and you'll feel like youre in the twilight zone but definitely a band every metalhead has to see at least once.

I passed on them to see deicide on the legion tour many years ago. Only had enough cash for one show. Proved to be the good choice as deicide never has been back that i know of. And i got a sweet pick. Gwar has been around this way many times now. Time to man up and hit the bloody pit of horror:wink:

Does anyone care that Jesse is back in Killswitch?

To me, Howard > Jesse.

Blood Has Been Shed FTW.

who's the black one in killswitch? lol honestly don't like the band, not the type i would put in my pipe

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^I always thought Howard was better. I haven't listened to Killswitch in a longgg time though.

Howard was a lot better, but Jesse wasn't too bad either.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

who's the black one in killswitch? lol honestly don't like the band, not the type i would put in my pipe

Thats Howard. The dude that just left the band. I've heard rumors of drug abuse and "sexual deviancy addict" (is that even a real thing?). Not sure how true any of that is, but I do know he has dated his fair share of pr0nstars 
laugh.gif

Anyone follow Randy Blythe on Tumblr?
His posts are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He's running a campaign for presidency but he posts some pretty cool stuff, I liked his last post about the dead soldiers friend who gave him his bracelet they gave him after his friend was KIA, it was some pretty deep stuff 
pimp.gif

So far the Summer Slaughter line up is
Cannibal Corpse

Between the Buried and Me

The Faceless

and now Exhumed 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm for sure going now.