Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad to admit it guys, but I'm not as big into metal as I used to be 
frown.gif

I've been on a huge post hardcore binge lately 
laugh.gif

Summer Slaughter is going to be dope. I'm kind of the same though, listening to more hiphop, electro, and oldies music.

going to a Kendrick Lamar concert next week, so Rap and dubstep really. everyday I'm playing metal tho

would recommend actually buying the music you like, bought Black Dahlia Murder's Ritual and going to start collecting the form music that's dying... CD's
laugh.gif

all good man. i went to a behemoth show then raekwon the very next night at the same venue. security was o_O since they recognized me from the night before
laugh.gif

anyways, %!++...new black breath, aura noir, meshuggah, revenge, municipal waste on deck? sdfgsdfgfdsgddafgaasdASDfg.........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

going to a Kendrick Lamar concert next week, so Rap and dubstep really. everyday I'm playing metal tho
Kendrick Lamar is 
pimp.gif
 live, saw him and the whole TDE crew in January.
So far all the shows I've been too this year are

-Rise Againse/A Day To Remember

-Kendrick Lamar

-Big K.R.I.T/Bun B

-Best Coast (Lady friend invited, don't judge 
laugh.gif
)

Gonna see Curren$y next month and of course hit up a bunch of festivals, my cousin's looking into Coachella this late but she found some alright prices, but for sure I'm going to Free Press Summer Fest and Summer Slaughter this year tho

Originally Posted by Physicx

all good man. i went to a behemoth show then raekwon the very next night at the same venue. security was o_O since they recognized me from the night before
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I bet they were like what the f?

Sorry for posting punk (again), but I feel it would get lost in this forum and that anyone interested is probably browsing this thread anyway.
Anti-Flag dropped a new album, "The General Strike". Fairly good, not amazing... but I am enjoying it.

My favorite song currently, Bull#$%^ Opportunist. Youtube name is incorrect.

punk is aaaaallll good man
pimp.gif

in other news, OHIO (who else) takes another L banning behemoth from playing any live shows X_X

^
laugh.gif
bannings at this day. I just missed Behemoth play at venue in SF about a 2 weeks ago. I read this flyer taking a piss at the venue called Slim's while seeing Protest The Hero and Periphery last Monday. I took a video of the first song they did which I don't know the name of
laugh.gif

but tonight...The Black Dahlia Murder is in SF
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
  at Slim's. bout to see the same people there
laugh.gif
Best believe I'll record and post pics here for my current favorite band. Nile is playing with them also
pimp.gif

Been got damn busy as of late.
Lately:

Down

Marilyn Manson

Fleshgod Apocalypse

Man Must Die

The Sword

Rammstein

Death

Amon Amarth

Finn Troll

Ensiferium

Exodus

Megadeth

Godsmack and Disturbed are the truth

I love getting random looks riding thru Cleveland or DC in the summer playing Godsmack at full volume with every window rolled down

man chris is dope
pimp.gif
, I'll post the Black dahlia song I recorded when I get home

Credo wrote:
Lately:

Down

Marilyn Manson

Fleshgod Apocalypse

Man Must Die

The Sword

Rammstein

Death

Amon Amarth

Finn Troll

Ensiferium

Exodus

Megadeth

i feel you man, i do
30t6p3b.gif

finals end friday next week then ill try to be in here all summer posting goodness like ol times
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

Credo wrote:
Lately:

Down

Marilyn Manson

Fleshgod Apocalypse

Man Must Die

The Sword

Rammstein

Death

Amon Amarth

Finn Troll

Ensiferium

Exodus

Megadeth
i feel you man, i do
30t6p3b.gif

finals end friday next week then ill try to be in here all summer posting goodness like ol times
pimp.gif

Man I only have two classes, but it seems the fewer classes I have the more time I put into each class.  I end up with no more free time
laugh.gif
.  I'm taking a BS Intro to Stats class to stay about 6 credit hours since I need that many to work where I do, and my homework looks like professional reports
laugh.gif
.  On top of that I'm job searching like a bawse and teaching myself two different coding languages.  Then there's the girlfriend...

Originally Posted by Credo

Man I only have two classes, but it seems the fewer classes I have the more time I put into each class.  I end up with no more free time
laugh.gif
.  I'm taking a BS Intro to Stats class to stay about 6 credit hours since I need that many to work where I do, and my homework looks like professional reports
laugh.gif
.  On top of that I'm job searching like a bawse and teaching myself two different coding languages.  Then there's the girlfriend...

Swear!
laugh.gif
I got 3 classes and the half semester class I just started has me doing the most work
laugh.gif
I was like "I'm gonna drop this I don't really need it", but than the man in me said "wait a minute I'm not gonna go out like a biIch"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom