Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this dude's first mention, Bongzilla is weed metal. doom sludge. funny to a degree but gets old fast for me

These guys always bring out the drums. Double and triple pedals:pimp: new album out

MetalMario MetalMario
Idk if you know or like Silent Planet but they’re dropping an album soon and it’s a very drastic change in sound.
I loved their last album but the singles for the upcoming album really surprised me.
They’re incorporating industrial/cyberpunk elements now and I’m really enjoying the new direction so far.

Especially this as the first single was a shock to every Silent Planet fan, but the reception has been very positive.

The newest single:

I'm gonna say I’ve heard of them in passing and I don’t remember any of their songs. I had to look up who they have toured with and it looks pretty decent. Apparently their Christian too.

The first song that you posted was kind of theatrical. I’m fine with the DJ electronic parts, but carried on a bit much.

I’ll check them out especially the earlier stuff. I feel like I’m getting a bring me the Horizon type of change in style. Not as drastic but still

I'm gonna say I’ve heard of them in passing and I don’t remember any of their songs. I had to look up who they have toured with and it looks pretty decent. Apparently their Christian too.

The first song that you posted was kind of theatrical. I’m fine with the DJ electronic parts, but carried on a bit much.

I’ll check them out especially the earlier stuff. I feel like I’m getting a bring me the Horizon type of change in style. Not as drastic but still
These is my favorite from their last album, which is a pretty good example of their usual sound. They're normally slightly heavier than this song though.

I’m upset that I actually don’t know more about them. So close in the radius of what I already listen to lol

Who else is ****ing with Soul Glo? Hit their show tonight and they blew the roof off. More hard punk/hardcore then metal but they blend so many genres that I think this fits here.

Carnifex’s bew album has a song dedicated to passed away singer for black dahlia murder, Trevor starnd. Lyrics give away their album titles and naming him a king. RIP, Trevor Forever🤘

Entire thread is hilarious but this the only metal edit I’ve seen so far

Back
Top Bottom