Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ and stayed to punk right? word to Green day
laugh.gif

and...

back to our regularly scheduled program

Last edited:
:lol: More or less yea. Minor blip when then jumped to a major label in the 90's, but I can forgive that.

Also waiting for these guys' new album patiently...

The only vaguely metal bands I listen to are All That Remains and Five Finger Death Punch. Can anyone recommend me some similar music?
Thanks.

All my suggestions will be similar to All that remains cuz 5 finger death punch is the metal band people listen to when they don't listen to metal
laugh.gif

Protest The Hero is the same as Darkest Hour which is good (below)

Bullet for my valentine is alright too. imo the album Scream Aim Fire (2007?) is prolly the only one you should get, the newest one I put done after 1 song

I'll throw this one in to show you what's popular right now. The Devil Wears Prada is a metalcore band and is probably the best at it. across my learning's anything with "-core" in it has synthesizers in it, which makes real metalheads
eyes.gif
at this current hype in metal
laugh.gif
. but TDWP is good, they are also christian so family friendly
laugh.gif
. talented and occasional clean vocals to attract the ladies, which all above bands had

but also when I say popular I mean what's good in the "in-crowd" right now. you won't see TDWP at the grammys anytime soon because its heavier and louder to the general publics liking but Bullet for my valentine, all that remains,darkest hour and a few others will only be the ones nominated of this generation because their "commercially" acceptable. the rest of the grammys fill it Iron Maiden and the older crew and probably keep it that way until they all die

hope this helps

oh wow didnt know they broke up. did research and they said they broke up BUT they're gonna release another album with more tour dates, lets see how that goes

oh wow didnt know they broke up. did research and they said they broke up BUT they're gonna release another album with more tour dates, lets see how that goes
haha i did a little research after reading what you posted, i guess they are together still and i guess ashley is coming back as well. i don't feel as bad now since i didn't go to any of their "last" shows

Smh at the Grammys. No real nominations for the metal section as always. Megadeth's single off an album over 2 years old

^****...
eyes.gif
first I gotta see if ima lower my standards to decide if I should check it out.

but looks like warped tour is out of my reach this year since there only being one good band there, Black Dahlia. still hoping on Mayhem's line up will be good, rumors its system of a down as one of them. full lineup release on March 18th i believe

Been MIA for a WHILE
My buds band finally got a show down here on Friday so I'm hitting that up and I got Rotting Out, Stray from the Path, Stick to Your Guns, and The Ghost Inside next Wednesday.
I'm considering hitting up the Metal Alliance tour in Houston but I'm not sure yet, hitting up CC in May, some other shows I'm missing but I'll post 'em when I remember.

saw Master last saturday too, was cool and the opening bands were out there
laugh.gif
1 was straight satanic out the axx

Been MIA for a WHILE
My buds band finally got a show down here on Friday so I'm hitting that up and I got Rotting Out, Stray from the Path, Stick to Your Guns, and The Ghost Inside next Wednesday.
I'm considering hitting up the Metal Alliance tour in Houston but I'm not sure yet, hitting up CC in May, some other shows I'm missing but I'll post 'em when I remember.

Holy hell, what's up man?

Randy Blythe is not guilty! After a trial lasting over two months, Randy Blythe has just left court a free man. The three judge panel has just handed down the verdict.

Blythe addressed the court at the end of the trial and expressed remorse for what happened but proclaimed his innocence stating "I know I did not hurt or want to hurt anybody that night. I can understand the pain that the family of Daniel is experiencing. Daniel was a fan of my band. I had no wish to harm him. He was just a boy and I wish he was still here. If ultimately the Czech legal system sentences me to prison, I will do my sentence like a man. I have searched for an answer to this situation, the only one I can find to this tragic and horrible accident."

Members of Daniel's family cried visibly while it was said that Daniel's mom and brother were under a psychiatrists care.

The prosecutor suggested 5 years in prison and a fine of $10 Million Czech crown compensation to Daniel's family. If the family wishes to pursue this in civil court they can.

The ordeal began in May 2010 when Lamb of God was performing at the Abaton in Prague. Daniel Nosek, a fan in attendance hit his head on the floor after falling from the stage. Daniel died a month later. The prosecutor claimed Daniel was pushed by Blythe.

Back
Top Bottom