Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Physicx

^^ah well. just catch them on that summer slaughter event. you guys get two festival days dont you?
mad.gif

im still undecided on going myself. ensiferum and necrophagist in the lineup is really tempting though

in other news, i just found out that killswitch engage and in flames are coming in september. 2 of my little brother's favorite bands. he wants me to go with him but i dont know, its during the beginning of the school year...has anyone been able to go to concerts while schooling?

today

in flames - wouldnt mind seeing them live again. i adore their older stuff like colony, but the new stuff, not so much
scar symmetry
insomnium
Thats the thing Physicx I missed both dates one from being tired from working ten hours a day and the other for late Father's day shopping. Anyway as for concert going during the school year its nothing major I'm going to the Metallica concert on the 28th of September and thats on a Monday aschool day so unless you don't have a presentation or a speech you shouldn't worry. I had to cancel my speech class so I wouldn't go without avoice. Anyway its cool just do it.

yeah man, i dont think it should be a huge problem. its only on the 15th so i dont think i should have TOO much goin on then. ill strongly consider going

ninja i swear, i figured you would be shooting ##%% this fathers day weekend
laugh.gif
. it was your birthday too? happy belated birthday
pimp.gif

mygrain
as i lay dying
destroyer 666 - j1 the new album is sooooo badass. i love it

now check out the new Goatwhore album
pimp.gif

and for those of you down on LOG being on the Metallica tour it could of been alot worse, it could of been godsmack or disturbed instead
laugh.gif
. i dig LOG it just gets really repetitive at times.

oh and did y'all here about the Fear Factory beef
laugh.gif
this band willnever get along
roll.gif

Physicx wrote:
^process youre in alberta right?

you going to calgary for the canadian carnage tour? machine head gonna be there

and anton must really like death metal
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I had a chance, but I am currently getting ready to move to Calgary, so I don't have a ton of disposable income. I might cave, though.I've seen Slayer before, when Static-X opened for them.
pimp.gif

Not really fan of Megadeath, though. Mustaine irritates me.
laugh.gif

Ministry - Rio Grande Blood

Definition of Dominance - Road Runner records compilation

Slipknot - Self-titled

laugh.gif
this band will never get along
roll.gif

Yea, Bell and Dino tried to play in Spain and Herrera threaten a lawsuit if they went on using the name Fear Factory.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly, they are one of the first bands that got me into metal. It sucks to see them at each others throats...

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

now check out the new Goatwhore album
pimp.gif

and for those of you down on LOG being on the Metallica tour it could of been alot worse, it could of been godsmack or disturbed instead
laugh.gif
. i dig LOG it just gets really repetitive at times.

laugh.gif
this band will never get along
roll.gif

I totally agree with you on other groups that could have been included and as for Fear Factory its just sad to see I've always dug this group but it is abit funny. Anyway I love the suggestions in here its definitely keeping me bust at work.

j1, thanks for helping me out
wink.gif

in other news...

Finnish heavy metal outfit Children Of Bodom has announced a string of tour dates in North America scheduled forthis Fall. Joining them on the trek will be The Black Dahlia Murder and Skeletonwitch. More shows are expected to be announced soon.

The tour dates are as follows:

September 25 - Elements Night Club - Kitchener, ON
September 26 - Sound Academy - Toronto, ON
September 28 - Epic - Minneapolis, MN
September 30 - The Garrick Centre - Winnipeg, MB
October 2 - MacEwan Hall - Calgary, AB
October 3 - Edmonton Event Centre - Edmonton, AB
October 5 - Commodore Ballroom - Vancouver, BC
October 9 - The Regency Ballroom - San Francisco, CA
its a saturday too
pimp.gif

despite the whole
eyes.gif
direction theyve been heading in, i still hold bodomin high regards. i could prolly see them a million times and not get sick of them. my favorite modern metal band, and they got me started on my love for thefinnish/scandinavian melodic death scene. skeletonwitch is a nice bonus as well

i dont know too much about tbdm but im open to suggestions. the only song ive really listened to is 'i only worship what you bleed' and that was prettygood imo

process, calgary is a nice city. god forbid YOU would ever move to edmonton
laugh.gif
. but seriously, their downtown %%!%# on ours. where were you from before if you dont mind me asking?

god forbid is awesome. i saw them live and was impressed although they only played like 5 songs. i still dont know where to start in their discography

any suggestions?

god forbid is awesome. i saw them live and was impressed although they only played like 5 songs. i still dont know where to start in their discography

any suggestions?
L5CStVEE.jpg

IV: Constitution of Treason
pimp.gif

any suggestions?

If you have to get 2 I would get "Gone forever" and "Constitution of Treason"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

any suggestions?
L5CStVEE.jpg

IV: Constitution of Treason
pimp.gif
This album is SOLID!!!!

Great concept album.
pimp.gif

I've been listening to a lot of death metal, I appreciate the instrumentals but some of this stuff has the most incoherent lyrics ever.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^youtube "guttural engorgement - cadaveric maggot copulation"

i tried to look up lyrics, but i realized THERE ARE NONE. i guess they just grunt like crickets the entire time
laugh.gif

how anyone listens to that on a regular basis is beyond me. it sounds like theyre farting into the recording studio

^youtube "guttural engorgement - cadaveric maggot copulation"

i tried to look up lyrics, but i realized THERE ARE NONE. i guess they just grunt like crickets the entire time
laugh.gif

how anyone listens to that on a regular basis is beyond me. it sounds like theyre farting into the recording studio
THIS SONG IS CRACK!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah any other God Forbid suggestions would be good they are going to be part of the Mayhem festival with Slayer and I want to hear what they have before I seethem.

laugh.gif
. but seriously, their downtown %%!%# on ours. where were you from before if you dont mind me asking?
Man, I have a hard enough time dealing with Oiler fans down here. I am currently, and have been, in Medicine Hat for about 12 years.

At least I know Flames fans are bandwagoners, so I just have to wait a couple years and I won't hear @!!! about them.
laugh.gif
2 Sutters = Fail.

Scars On Broadway - Self-titled

Serj Tankian - Elect the Dead

Originally Posted by BCF06

Yeah any other God Forbid suggestions would be good they are going to be part of the Mayhem festival with Slayer and I want to hear what they have before I see them.

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

finally got around to checking out the new Suffocation album "Blood Oath". is it possible for this band to release a bad album? cause once again this band delivers. its not their best but great nonetheless. it gets better with every listen.

i also recommend the new Destroyer 666 album "Defiance", soooo gooooood, i hope theres a vinyl version i can cop.

the answer to that question is NEGATIVE! Always solid.
pimp.gif

j1, thanks for helping me out
wink.gif

in other news...

Finnish heavy metal outfit Children Of Bodom has announced a string of tour dates in North America scheduled for this Fall. Joining them on the trek will be The Black Dahlia Murder and Skeletonwitch. More shows are expected to be announced soon.

The tour dates are as follows:

September 25 - Elements Night Club - Kitchener, ON
September 26 - Sound Academy - Toronto, ON
September 28 - Epic - Minneapolis, MN
September 30 - The Garrick Centre - Winnipeg, MB
October 2 - MacEwan Hall - Calgary, AB
October 3 - Edmonton Event Centre - Edmonton, AB
October 5 - Commodore Ballroom - Vancouver, BC
October 9 - The Regency Ballroom - San Francisco, CA
its a saturday too
pimp.gif

despite the whole
eyes.gif
direction theyve been heading in, i still hold bodom in high regards. i could prolly see them a million times and not get sick of them. my favorite modern metal band, and they got me started on my love for the finnish/scandinavian melodic death scene. skeletonwitch is a nice bonus as well

i dont know too much about tbdm but im open to suggestions. the only song ive really listened to is 'i only worship what you bleed' and that was pretty good imo

laugh.gif

eek.gif
I pray this stops in San Diego. Its great to see this thing being bumpedmore than once daily.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom