TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Recent pickup size 48

What's up guys quick question. Can anyone help me with a way to take the yellow off the jewel swooshs on the penny 1? I have the blk and silver leather pair and I would like to take the yellow tint off my swooshes

What's up guys quick question. Can anyone help me with a way to take the yellow off the jewel swooshs on the penny 1? I have the blk and silver leather pair and I would like to take the yellow tint off my swooshes

Sea Glow or any good sole sauce should work.

Hi,

Can you please tell me if this Penny ProCut is legit or not ... ?

The 54 size seems to be very big, even for Penny !?

Hi,
Can you please tell me if this Penny ProCut is legit or not ... ?

The 54 size seems to be very big, even for Penny !?

Penny wore 48/50 in Phoenix! Maybe someone got a blank size 54 pro cut and made a Penny out of it!

Size 54 he never wore, if he would have had Oliver Miller's body, then he could have worn a size 54, LOL

Penny wore 48/50 in Phoenix! Maybe someone got a blank size 54 pro cut and made a Penny out of it!

Size 54 he never wore, if he would have had Oliver Miller's body, then he could have worn a size 54, LOL
May be it's more "easier" to change the 48/50 size tag with a 54 ?

I've been out the loop. What's the word on the street about Penny releases for the rest of this year?

JUST WANT TO SHARE A LITTLE HEAT FOR MY FELLOW PENNY FANS THATS GETTING READY FOR THE UPCOMING AIR PENNY ll RETROS THATS DROPPING THIS SPRING 2016 #TEAMPENNY

Hoping someone can help me out...I'm trying to figure out all the Penny 1 releases. There's supposed to be 23 according to sole collector, I have 22. Some were double ups on retros so that's why I have the 4 and 2 next to Orlando and All Star. If anyone knows what the one I'm missing is I would really appreciate it

Hoping someone can help me out...I'm trying to figure out all the Penny 1 releases. There's supposed to be 23 according to sole collector, I have 22. Some were double ups on retros so that's why I have the 4 and 2 next to Orlando and All Star. If anyone knows what the one I'm missing is I would really appreciate it

can you share the link on sole collector, I might have all, including the ones from the SC pack, but I need to check tomorrow!

can you share the link on sole collector, I might have all, including the ones from the SC pack, but I need to check tomorrow!
I can if you want but it won't really do anything. It was an article titled "Penny by the numbers" and basically discussed the history of the shoe, and said how many of each model was released(at the time it was 21 but there were 2 more retros). I've been able to find all 2,3,5,6 but am struggling to find this final 1 man

Back
Top Bottom