Team USA Basketball Olympic 2012 NIKE Jersey's

Not sure if this has been posted and I also found this in another thread in the NT PI regional forums.
Anyways I think they look pretty damn dope and will probably cop an official white Kobe team USA jersey whenever they release this summer. My white 2008 Kobe team USA jersey is kind beat up just from rockin it around town and balling in it a couples times over the years.

ammnkmlcaaamkih.jpg

pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Link:

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....look-at-team-usa-olympic-basketball-uniforms/

I'm going on a limb... I think Kobe's going to rest this summer and not hoop in the Olympics.

Jerseys are fire.

Durant needs to schedule a meeting with Cheeseburger Eddie.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

I'm going on a limb... I think Kobe's going to rest this summer and not hoop in the Olympics.

Jerseys are fire.
I doubt that. Maybe the last time he ever will be a starter for the Olympics and I don't think his pride and ego would let him sit out.

But those Kobe's on his feet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kobe rest this summer and not playing for team USA
laugh.gif

Some of you all really don't know Mamba's thought process & pride.

Heck going into the 2008 Summer Olympics in China he was in worse physical condition and was coming off a long run to the Finals that year.

Also dude is tight and loves Coach K.

So what exactly happens with players like Dwight Howard and Derrick Rose who are sponsored by Adidas? Are they legally obligated or allowed to wear a competitor's label in public?

Originally Posted by dumbout227

So what exactly happens with players like Dwight Howard and Derrick Rose who are sponsored by Adidas? Are they legally obligated or allowed to wear a competitor's label in public?
82186245_display_image.jpg

Derrick-Rose-Team-USA.jpg

those 4 alone along with Glen Davis could probably win a gold medal by themselves

Am I the only one that doesn't really like em? I liked the simplicity of the 2008 jerseys. These? The numbers are kind of cool, but I hate the edges on the letters. It's like someone made them by using a stencil borrowed for a 2nd grader.

I am not a fan. Color scheme, numbers, cool. Lettering? Barf.

that Shape on the USA doesnt look good at all

I liked these better, the last Fiba Joint

78c35076e82f4edca4f7080ac6b9dd16e969593_r.JPG

and the 04 olympic debacle joints
e1435408ee884b92a3d20252ccbe53e092f6ed8_r.JPG

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

magic92usawh.jpg

Loved these. Got a Magic one.

Will be copping one of these though.

I have this exact same jersey, along with a Jordan #9. got both for 19.99 at Marshall's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Not sure if this has been posted and I also found this in another thread in the NT PI regional forums.
Anyways I think they look pretty damn dope and will probably cop an official white Kobe team USA jersey whenever they release this summer. My white 2008 Kobe team USA jersey is kind beat up just from rockin it around town and balling in it a couples times over the years.

ammnkmlcaaamkih.jpg

pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Link:

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....look-at-team-usa-olympic-basketball-uniforms/
The "S" looks like the Suzuki logo.

I'm sorry but the text/font is hideous. It looks like the block lettering I used to use in middle school when I wanted to make my writing look "cool".

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

that Shape on the USA doesnt look good at all

I liked these better, the last Fiba Joint

78c35076e82f4edca4f7080ac6b9dd16e969593_r.JPG

and the 04 olympic debacle joints
e1435408ee884b92a3d20252ccbe53e092f6ed8_r.JPG

QFT!! I always thought I was in the minority. Loved these two jerseys

Although I may be Canadian... I thought the 2008 joints were dope as hell. Id take those any day.

Originally Posted by dumbout227

...the same thing that happens to all the nike and reebok athletes who wear their nba jerseys and warm up gear day in and day out. aka not #%%@. 
and these jerseys are awful. nike's trying to be way too groundbreaking and futuristic. those letters are gross, especially the A. simplicity rules. 

Back
Top Bottom