++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Originally Posted by Vsano

Here's some more..

24415ee7536d83d92bf10cdcd0d1d8316c9ee43.jpg

I need those White/Infrared's and those socks! ASAP.
pimp.gif

Best VI's in my opinion. Yes, even better than the Black/Infrared!

^ Much respect for UN-DS'ing those.
With DMP's, and retro's you got some balls to put um on and wear them like that. such beautiful soles and no yellowing of the nylon! You made me get mywearable OG's out!

This thread keeps falling of page 1, lets change that. A couple new pickups that are borderline vintage.

Size 0c Columbia XI

DS Gundam AM98

cris, i just found a DS pair and they are from 94 on them huarache internationals. Great great shoe sir.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

^ Much respect for UN-DS'ing those.
With DMP's, and retro's you got some balls to put um on and wear them like that. such beautiful soles and no yellowing of the nylon! You made me get my wearable OG's out!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mheftman

Originally Posted by UltraFlatBlack
UltraFlatBlack - can you please post a pic of the box label for these? what is up with that midsole????????
was about to say the same thing. it's like a am87/93 hybrid midsole with 87 upper. crazy. they use that 93 style midsole on some otherkids/womens AM's. i just never saw one with the 87 style bubble like that.

this thread is awesome. this and am fam thread have pretty much absorbed all of my attention on NT. thanks to all who post their stuff on here. i getjealous. or maybe i should say envious. too much nice stuff to mention.

Back
Top Bottom