Tebow Mic'd Up vs. Bears

Never met em, but got damn that's my _
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'M still
roll.gif
@ Urlachers comment after the game

Honestly, I think this should be shown to parents. Kids need to hear more positivity. He shows me that I can be doing much better. Thanks for the post man, good way to start the morning.

roll.gif
@ Him and Lance Briggs

laugh.gif
Tebow and Demaryius Thomas after he dropped the ball.

Tebow aint believe a damn word he was saying to him
laugh.gif

Still can't understand how and why anyone could hate on this guy. What possible reason could someone find? Dude is the most positive person ever,always respectful to the other team also and a great teammate and overall person.

This guy KNEW he was going to win and let everyone around him know....

Everytime he prayed, there was an answer on the football field

He let his WR know that he was going to make some catches, one including a touchdown

laugh.gif
at his song at 8:27

This video made me like dude a lot more, much respect to how hard he works and how much he believes.

He does have some female tendencies which make me question, including how much he hugs the guys on the sideline, but he is still awesome.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Still can't understand how and why anyone could hate on this guy. What possible reason could someone find? Dude is the most positive person ever,always respectful to the other team also and a great teammate and overall person.

this, how nice he is actually seemed awkward at times. Tebow
pimp.gif

They don't. They hate the laughable coverage.

Thats a amazing video ..nothing seems to phase tebow and i really think he believes everything he says

Hope they make it to the playoffs just to see the media circus that will ensue.
laugh.gif

Tebow
pimp.gif

I remember playing football in HS with guys like Tebow. Dude is so nice and positive that it can be annoying at times. Dudes could be down by 35, he'd still be on the sideline taling about "It's alright, we'll find a way to win"
laugh.gif
What if he actually had skill at the QB position + that positivity
eek.gif
ESPN would really be slurping him.

pimp.gif
 @ Timmy singing "Awesome God" as his pump up song for pregame warm ups. I don't even wanna imagine this city if they pull out the W against the Pats on Sunday. 

Back
Top Bottom