Teen Accused of Groping Woman’s Butt Blames Her ‘Irresistible Booty’

Alright which one of you #NTers is this? :smh:

Aaron Morris of North Lauderdale, Florida, was arrested last week after he allegedly groped a woman's behind at a local Walmart.

The 18-year-old is accused of grabbing the right buttock of a female patron near the women's dressing room. After being apprehended at a nearby gas station, Morris reportedly confessed to the crime while being read his Miranda rights.

According to a Broward Sheriff's Office report, Morris told the arresting deputy, "Her booty looked so good, I just couldn't resist touching it."

He was booked into Broward County jail on a misdemeanor touch or strike/battery charge, and his bail was set at $1000.

[mug shot via Broward Sheriff's Office via Sun Sentinel]
http://gawker.com/5934153/teen-accused-of-groping-womans-butt-blames-her-irresistible-booty

Last edited:
She def had to have da hemi. As a FLA resident those actions were justified. Shoulda jus phhoi :smh:

She def had to have da hemi. As a FLA resident those actions were justified. Shoulda jus phhoi :smh:

I'm sayin doe...

Of all the booties ive grabbed and seen grabbed, I've never heard of anyone calling the police and then the police track down the suspect. I'm not going to be the that turns this into one of "those" threads, but there's more to story than what is told.

Back
Top Bottom