Teen denied heart transplant due to bad grades and trouble with the law according to family

Bro, you really don't understand how organ donation works. Like, not at all. It's 100% based on need & match. It has nothing to do with future potential…Steve Jobs ring a bell? "Bring a resume to their heart transplant surgeries"? LOLWUT? The hell are you talking about? 

If you're an "A2" or "B" patient that's been on the list since last year, and an "A1" patient is admitted today, they take priority and you are moved back. If that's not based on need, I don't know what is. Now to be on the list in the first place, you need to be compliant with the criteria…which is there for a reason. 

I'm an organ donor as well, and hope all NT'ers participating in this thread are too. It's amazing how we can impact others lives just by way of donating organs after we pass. 

:lol: Nah I'm very well aware of how organ donations work. I just got caught up with the nonsense that a lot of these posts are making and decided to throw out my hypotheticals to an extreme. Like you said though, all about need and match. I understand the criteria in place for being on the list and you've got to be compliant with certain conditions, a standard black and white request. What I have issue with is people looking at his pictures and history and based on that saying he didn't DESERVE that heart... When his need and match said otherwise.

As an organ donor, you only hope your donation can save someone's life. My motive in donating is principally based on the concept of hope. You cannot judge the success of your donation based on the outcome of the recipient. To me that is a very negative outlook and unfairly judges and pressures recipients to live some all-thankful angelic life for getting a second chance... When all I want is my recipient to live another day, hour, minute or second. End of story. Nothing else matters.

Are they allow to get his heart and give it to someone else? since previous owner was an organ donor?

pretty sure that's not ow it works

i'm just concerned that this dumbass, as a result of his actions, probably made it a lot more difficult for another person who might be seen as a '"waste" of everyone's time and energy to receive a transplant like this kid did

Man what the hell are you even talking about.

Since when is death a suitable punishment for any of the crimes he committed?
eyes.gif

It wasn't like he was trying to kill himself, his knucklehead action lead to his death, that doesn't mean he deserved to die.

-BTW, what was your previous SN?
These dudes minds were already made up..

He ran from the cops, so he must of deserved to die..

No.. He deserved to do 3-5 like anybody else in his position..

And dude was 17 man... 17... Let that sink in.. Y'all saying a kid deserves death.. That's just disgusting coming from what I assume are a bunch of grown men.

Kids will be kids isn't me justifying hours actions. Its me saying young men usually make some decisions they regret around that age.. I did.. Alot of people I know did.

We got second chances to right our wrongs.. People mature. People grow up. It took me until I was 22-25 for the "light bulb to come on "..I'm just glad I had supportive people in my corner steering me right.

Now it's up to me to repay that favor too troubled youths. Y'all see a dude that deserved death, I see a young knucklehead that needs to see a way out...

I don't wish death on anybody.. Death is real.. Death hurts.. Ive experienced that pain and unless you killed someone else or other extreme cases, I rarely think that's a proper punishment.

Y'all obviously never made mistakes in life and can comfortable speak perched way up there on your high horse tho...
 PHYSICS decided he deserved death
kobe-bryant-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1660.gif

he took the necessary steps to guaruntee his death...
how is that not deserving it?

that's like a person eating nothing but fastfood, candy, and desserts...
and then saying they don't deserve to be a fat.

nobody is talking about "punishment"... if he had lived and was caught he should have been sentenced to the time the law allots. 

EDIT: old SN = createdestroy

Once a troll, always a troll.

nobody is talking about "punishment"... if he had lived and was caught he should have been sentenced to the time the law allots. 

how can i be a troll when the majority of the thread agrees with me?

a person who disagrees with you =/= a troll

the only troll is the idiot who took the heart and merked himself later

I asked before, I read somewhere dude (GWAP) had a previous SN. Anyone know what it was?

Last edited:

I asked before, I read somewhere dude (GWAP) had a previous SN. Anyone know what it was?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
this is how you know dudes are hitting the reply button without even reading and trying to understand the point they are arguing against....

I love the internet. If anyone disagrees with you for any reason, no matter how well thought out, or well presented his/her argument is, you can just call him/her a troll and/or hater and end the conversation without actually refuting any points. If only the real world worked that way too, amirite?

this is how you know dudes are hitting the reply button without even reading and trying to understand the point they are arguing against....

I asked you the exact question when I if responded you to you.

And you seem to not understand your own point because you keep saying not one is talking about a "punishment" just that the kid just "deserved" it

But you don't seem to realize that one implies the other. I mean serious go look up the work deserve on dictionary.com and tell me what it says.

This kid deserved to get locked up for a good amount of time for what he did, not die.

There are plenty of people that drive recklessly, run into trees and don't die, tons of people that eat like crap and don't get fat.

I think you and plenty of others in this thread are confusing people saying they wish he hadn't died, that he would go to jail and have another chance to turn his life around and not have it end the way it did.

And lemme get ahead of the comebacks "But who is to say she would have turned it around, he was a knucklehead in the past, so chances are he would be one in the future".....we guess what I don't know that, neither does anyone else, and neither did the hospital at the time

I just can't down with this implication that we should of just let the kid die a couple years ago.

Last edited:
Black person who doesn't agree with another blsck person on NT=troll

White person who doesn't agree with a black person on NT=SWS or racist

NT logic

Oh please with this nonsense.

You got what? A couple examples and now this is a widespread thing :rolleyes

Last edited:
I have a feeling those too obssesed/paranoid about skin color and race don't have much of a professional life where they associate themselves with a diverse group of people. I honestly didn't even realize the kid's skin color, or race until his picture was posted. I still don't analyze the situation even slightly different than I would've not knowing his race or skin color.

I understand the acknowledgement of it, and the supporting of certain movements, but the over-obsession and insecurity screams loser to me.

Around white people every god damn day I'm at work and loved by them ******* so FALSE

difference is that the bad apples use the Internet to say the dumb **** I read daily

Still see no issue with him originally getting the transplant....how his life ended has no say in the original story

Funny how a few of yall get hurt by 'sws' ...if the shoe don't fit then let it live

Is it really that far fetched descendants of klan members, slave owners, and oppressors don't believe that they are superior to people of color? Riddle me that

:smh:

The hospital tried to tell the parents.

Some other child, that proabaly would've been more productive, probably died :smh:

EDIT: This ***** said "physics" doe. :rofl:

Last edited:

I asked you the exact question when I if responded you to you.

And you seem to not understand your own point because you keep saying not one is talking about a "punishment" just that the kid just "deserved" it

But you don't seem to realize that one implies the other. I mean serious go look up the work deserve on dictionary.com and tell me what it says.

This kid deserved to get locked up for a good amount of time for what he did, not die.

There are plenty of people that drive recklessly, run into trees and don't die, tons of people that eat like crap and don't get fat.

I think you and plenty of others in this thread are confusing people saying they wish he hadn't died, that he would go to jail and have another chance to turn his life around and not have it end the way it did.

And lemme get ahead of the comebacks "But who is to say she would have turned it around, he was a knucklehead in the past, so chances are he would be one in the future".....we guess what I don't know that, neither does anyone else, and neither did the hospital at the time

I just can't down with this implication that we should of just let the kid die a couple years ago.
1. i put up my edit right after you edited your post to ask the question... pay attention to the posts you quote..actually read them first please

2. dude merked himself...this is not about punishment... HE DID THIS TO HIMSELF

3. some other kid/adult died from not having a heart....... the donar list is never empty and there are never enough organs to keep everyone alive... this idiot allowed somebody else to die

if a person works out and eats right, does he not deserve his gains?

if a person shoots somebodies grandma, assaults and robs a person for their car, runs from the police and hits a pedestrian then kills himself... how can he not deserve it.

**** cheany old *** getting a transplant is more upsetting than a 15 year old kid....a KID

:smh:

The hospital tried to tell the parents.

Some other child, that proabaly would've been more productive, probably died :smh:

First of the hospital stance was about his non compliance, not his chances of being a criminal

You gotta absolutely no proof of that. Either of another kid dying, or the fact they would have been more productive. That's pure conjecture

Back
Top Bottom