Teen poses as OB/GYN

"Ok, now take a deep breath and close your eyes...Are they closed? Good."

*ferociously searches WebMD for this nasty fungus the patient has*

Last edited:
Kid dgaf! :rofl:

This dude is like a supervillain in the making. Bout to slide outta all his charges.

air therapy :rofl:

$3,500 for stomach pain treatment :rofl:

"I don't appreciate your tone...I'm gonna have to cut this in-interview short. I'm gonna have to cut this inn-innnterview short." :rofl:

Dude talks like how imagine Obama used to talk when he was getting high off dat Hawaiian loud. :lol:

But he doesn't seem to be all there mentally. And I wonder where he is getting the money to run these scams

Be careful Rusty, son is probably pulling a Verbal Kint on everybody.

When he's done with this con he gonna have a proper shape-up and different voice.

View media item 1917292

View media item 1917293

Last edited:

This dude is like a supervillain in the making. Bout to slide outta all his charges.
Nah he's not getting off. Maybe if he just pretended to be the DR, his lawyer could argue he's mentally ill etc. but he was actually committing fraud and taking money from people for services

Nah he's not getting off. Maybe if he just pretended to be the DR, his lawyer could argue he's mentally ill etc. but he was actually committing fraud and taking money from people for services
All son gotta do is be the lawyer for his own defense.

He probably pays a fine at the most :lol: :nerd:

He had a nice office set up n all that , n sound like he practiced all Obamas speeches :lol:

This should be the official thread for him cuz shorty WILL pull another caper, he only 18 he's just getting started

air therapy :rofl:

$3,500 for stomach pain treatment :rofl:

"I don't appreciate your tone...I'm gonna have to cut this in-interview short. I'm gonna have to cut this inn-innnterview short." :rofl:

Dude talks like how imagine Obama used to talk when he was getting high off dat Hawaiian loud. :lol:

But he doesn't seem to be all there mentally. And I wonder where he is getting the money to run these scams

Be careful Rusty, son is probably pulling a Verbal Kint on everybody.

When he's done with this con he gonna have a proper shape-up and different voice.

View media item 1917292

View media item 1917293

:rofl: :rofl:

-Ole boy gonna have a struggle District attorney in his office like

giphy.gif

This is gonna be a law and order SVU episode next season. Jack McCoy is gonna come out of retirement to face off against the kid in the courtroom

As bad as this is due to my man just eating off suckers and sniffing unsuspecting vaginas all day, there's a part of me that salutes the fact that the wild stuff we thought of doing as kids, he had the nuts to say f it and just do it. He may be the lost master of no damns.

This is gonna be a law and order SVU episode next season. Jack McCoy is gonna come out of retirement to face off against the kid in the courtroom
Classic :rofl:

That's must see tv :lol:

Just to see Sam do the baffled Jack McCoy look pleading with the judge.

Last edited:
As bad as this is due to my man just eating off suckers and sniffing unsuspecting vaginas all day, there's a part of me that salutes the fact that the wild stuff we thought of doing as kids, he had the nuts to say f it and just do it. He may be the lost master of no damns.
Seeing somebody fully committed to the no dambs life is truly a sight to see ...always makes you wonder what you could get away with if you actually went through with stuff

Last edited:

The interviewer finally gave up at the end and was like ninja quit lying. 
laugh.gif

Man, I wonder what meds he's on. This is classic delusional disorder/psychosis. 
I think the problem is he's not on any meds 
laugh.gif

But yeah he's clearly severely mentally ill. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom