roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

%%!% you nters who have a problem with this video

old man was lucky he didnt try that in the zoo...

I don't get who you are rooting for OP. You call him a typical black punk but yet you say the old man was lucky he didn't try that in the zoo?

I don't get who you are rooting for OP. You call him a typical black punk but yet you say the old man was lucky he didn't try that in the zoo?

Originally Posted by vezon

sigh did you watch the video the white guy called him a typical black punk.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

not gonna lie. I just skipped through it. Don't know how you watched that whole thing.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

not gonna lie. I just skipped through it. Don't know how you watched that whole thing.

thats #@@@ was stupid, the kid was kinda boostin it up. he was lookin to start sumthin

thats #@@@ was stupid, the kid was kinda boostin it up. he was lookin to start sumthin

Originally Posted by eashawty

Hell no old dude boosted it up when he put his hands on him

Originally Posted by eashawty

Hell no old dude boosted it up when he put his hands on him

Back
Top Bottom