teeth whitening

Hey i am wondering from all the products they have for teeth
whitening and have a question for people who have tried them. Which
ones worked for you? i was thinking of getting the mouth guard made and
gels from my dentist. I don't know about the price yet but will find out.
also please tell how much you paid thanks!

i've tried the crest white strips...they work really good. started kickin' in within the first couple days.but the thing is the strips sucks cause youkept drooling time to time. haha.
on a daily basis i use scope whitening mouth wash, or crest whitening rinse..
ima try using the Aquafresh White Trays next.

but the strips are usually around 20..depending on the box size
the mouth washes are little under 5.

gotta have the pearly whites. =]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]Do you know any good whitening toothpaste also...face is on point but the teeth aint thewhitest.....[/color]
grin.gif

i actually have a set of whitening trays in my mouth at this very moment
laugh.gif

hahah yeahyeahyeah...
i know a couple ... i work at walgreens and i usually just stand in the toothpaste asle and see what's the nxt toothpaste or mouth wash i can use...

Crest Extra Whitening Paste, Crest Whitening Plus Scope, & i'm currently using Colgate Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Oxygen Bubbles Whitening.lol.

the best whitening is from the dentist. i also heard orange peels whiten your teeth

brush your teeth!!! at least 3x a day....

I was reading one time from somewhere (yahoo! news?? i think) ....eat lots of natural strawberries, they have some malic acid or some thingy in them thatwhitens teeth.....

or pull a ross (friends) and use the strips and leave it there for OD long (pause)...

Originally Posted by thavyy

hahah yeahyeahyeah...
i know a couple ... i work at walgreens and i usually just stand in the toothpaste asle and see what's the nxt toothpaste or mouth wash i can use...

Crest Extra Whitening Paste, Crest Whitening Plus Scope, & i'm currently using Colgate Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Oxygen Bubbles Whitening. lol.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=28051&catid=15479

or

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp69293_3...oothpaste_dental_baking_soda_and_peroxide.htm

Read the reviews on the bottom. I'm thinking of getting the Arm & Hammer one.

I have whitening strips but never have tried them. I use this toothpaste called Aquafresh white n shine. It doesn't just whiten your teeth, it polishesthem(think nanowax) and does lovely.

The strips work, but make your teeth more sensitive. I use Extra Whitening Toothpaste and mouthwash as well.

i brush my teeth with extra white toothpaste real quick, then i dip my brush in some baking soda, brush my teeth for 45-60 sec, rinse, then put more extrawhitening toothpaste on my brush and go at it for another 45-60sec, rinse and use whitening mouth wash, and i also keep a pack of orbit WHITE gum, so imchewing that all day. my teeth are pretty white

Back
Top Bottom