Tell All Book on Diddy's Shady Dealings.....

Pay attention to what he's really saying in this verse. If this ain't a sign to all his artists I don't know what is. Curry and the rest of the BadBoy roster should have just payed attention a little more closer. Peep the verse below from an old song off the FOREVER album called REVERSE.

I bust six out the roof of my Bentley Coup
Head shots so motherf*c!ers can't regroup, can't RECOUP
I'll be damned if you get MORE POINTS than me
SELL more joints than me
STEAL YOUR FAITH, take a puff, inhale my name
Smoke on it, s*it, choke on it
%+%!@ ni*ga, I'mma make a hit ni*ga
Hot motherf*c!er down to the skit ni*ga
Game over playa, and ni*ga ya scored low
Hit me later young, and I'm at the award show
Bank account ten digits and it's all "O's"
I floss the most s*it, f*ck the most $$%*
Come on, you can even ask Don Juan
It's official now, they all rock Sean John
Might have to change my name to STRONG ARM
You came to get MONEY man?
That #%@* been LONG GONE, come on

He's telling you right there in black and white and on vinyl not to waste your time trying to get paper with him. At least he's honest.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Wow, I had never seen that Shyne interview... I always thought it was just that artists were getting screwed on how much they got off sales. It looks to be much deeper than that.

I remember reading an article on here that G-Dep was stuck in jail because he couldn't post is $4,500 bond and Puff just left him there.

His bond was $750
smh.gif
. Puff is the devil for real...

And yeah, Free Shyne

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

eek.gif
@ charging cats for having his whips in their video.... ruthless!!!

Puff is a well known sheist, just think about it what artists that was down with Puff back when Bad Boy was hot still has a good relationship with him, Mase, Faith, Craig Mack, The Lox, 112, Total, Black Rob none of them f with him. We see how he did Shyne and Dep. For the life of me i don't know why artists sign with Puff, you never have longevity.... you get 2 albums at best then *poof* remember Dream what happened to them, Da Band, Cheri Dennis, Loon, Cassie. Puff probably makes more money off his artist's publishing then any of his successful ventures.

You forgot Carl Thomas
tired.gif
Carl Thomas had his own *#%# going on; his brother got killed, which forced him to step away from the music and get his mind right. He went Indieand released an album, So Much Better, like 2 years ago. Album was good, he never disappoints. He couldn't make a bad album if he tried.

Back
Top Bottom