Tell Ya Moms U Don’t Believe In God...........

Originally Posted by TheUnderAchievers

OK!!!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I bet back in the days people used to do super drugs. Drugs that are extinct now because it hit so hard. I mean they used to be able to talk to God & he used to talk back. Why not now?

Cause he saw you
alien.gif
and he ranaway....try to use make-up next time he comes around.

Why is it cool on Niketalk to brag about how badly your "moms" would "woop your $+$?"

???

And believing in religion without a strong personal conviction or faith is stupid. I don't believe in God, I don't care if I was baptized or whatever.

She said Bishop.......ie (Roman Catholic, Anglican, Eastern Orthodox, Methodist Church, and Oriental Orthodox churches) yet somehow all Christians get lumpedtogether as a whole, lady is a horrible example and if my kid didnt wanna believe id let him have his free will and choose not to

That kid is just dumb & lost. I can't blame the lady though, she had to be frustrated.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Why is it cool on Niketalk to brag about how badly your "moms" would "woop your $+$?"

???

And believing in religion without a strong personal conviction or faith is stupid. I don't believe in God, I don't care if I was baptized or whatever.

how is it bragging? it's true.

oidreez wrote:

???

I WOULDNT CALL IT A WHOPPING MORE LIKE

A 2 PIECE,WITH A BISCUIT AND A SIDE OF GRAVY
laugh.gif

I just told my dad I dont care for religion, surprisingly he pretty much agreed. I would never come to my mom with that stuff though..

Originally Posted by oidreez

???

When there's an 8+ page thread about people trying to one-up each other about what their parents used to hit them, etc. it is.

Back
Top Bottom