Temecula....when keepin' it real goes wrong.

They shoulda made sum type of announcement dat street cats had internet access now
Bottom of cnn or somethin damb

B5woK0OCUAIeSmW.png

You need to log off for awhile before you kill someone with the movie poster. You broke the Internet, you the real mvp. I saw that and legit woke people up in the house laughing so hard. Crine over here

You need to log off for awhile before you kill someone with the movie poster. You broke the Internet, you the real mvp. I saw that and legit woke people up in the house laughing so hard. Crine over here

And i just read the credits. Its directed by spielberg. This thing is gonna win the oscar. I kno ima see it at least twice.

**** is hilarious man.. That Snottie dude is lame and maybe one day he will learn his lesson :lol:

Dude doing interviews talmbout "this like the 5th time someone tried to fight me over twtiter"

One of his types honestly need to get beat at least once for people to learn that **** isnt all daisys on the internet.. Some people really are about that action out here

If that's his baby mama :x

smh

Go ahead and tell him that :lol:

Here's the Bomani backpeddle :lol:

Bomani Jones [emoji]10004[/emoji] @bomani_jones
Follow

one thing i’ll say about that temecula thing: the fact dude made that trip verifies snottie made the right call by saving gas.
11:52 PM - 25 Dec 2014

Follow

no matter how silly i find it all to be, i’m not meeting that cat in the parking lot. for many, many reasons. what a holly jolly christmas.

Look who caught notice:

ItsOnlyTheInternet @MyTweetsRealAF
Follow

@bomani_jones how about you learn the facts before you talk sideways.

Someone scurred....

Follow

@MyTweetsRealAF i’m not even trying to play you. i’m saying i’d leave you alone.

Follow

i have no dreams of appearing on the summer jam screen. i’ll tell you that up front. i’m having a wonderful day.
12:36 AM - 26 Dec 2014

Follow

@bomani_jones well the picture your painting is that I'm some deranged thug. Comments about what I'm wearing etc..

Follow

@bomani_jones the fact is I'm a MAN. An old school man. Who believes when all else fails you can earn a mans respect thru fisticuffs.

Follow

@bomani_jones you know, that's how governments do it. Try to talk it out, if that don't work, what's the next step??

Follow

@bomani_jones Used to be a time where there was honor in that. Now I guess REAL men just talk disrepectful, than log off and hide? Got it.

Never seen Bomani like this.... :rofl:

Follow

@MyTweetsRealAF no, i don’t think you’re deranged. i think you’re a dude who’ll drive 40 minutes if you think you’ve been disrespected.

@bomani_jones "Fight it out like men." Remember that?? Now fighting is childish? The act of thugs only? He AGREED to it. That's a duel.

Follow

@MyTweetsRealAF i see what you mean. my point is that you’re serious about your respect.

Never seen Bomani THIS subserviant....homie prolly thought realAF would plug "Bomani Jones" in his GPS and show up at his crib or some **** :lol:

Yea I've never seen Bomani reply like that. I sense some sarcasm but still :lol:

He moved on from that topic quick [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hey, if I was Blmani I'd be a little cautious too
this dude has shown that he's willing to drive places to handle business. Talk too slick and no place may be too far for him to go.

Naaaaaaaaa! Never seen Bomani like that. Gotta follow that guy. Looks like pure comedy.
Nah, Bomani is trying to maintain professionalism, while keeping a semblance of dignity.  Bomani is trying to subtle jab him, but he cant get too obscure, or dude will totally misconstrue his words.  Like he did in that first tweet.  Homebody is certified off his rocker though, although what he's saying... actually makes alot of sense.

Last edited:
Naaaaaaaaa! Never seen Bomani like that. Gotta follow that guy. Looks like pure comedy.
Nah, Bomani is trying to maintain professionalism, while keeping a semblance of dignity.  Bomani is trying to subtle jab him, but he cant get too obscure, or dude will totally misconstrue his words.  Like he did in that first tweet.  Homebody is certified off his rocker though, he though what he's saying... actually makes alot of sense.

I just can't believe that dude left his family on Christmas to fight some random from the INTERNET. :rofl:

Hopefully RealAF gets his 15 minutes like Kimbo Slice :lol:

9m3Q4eS.png

...this is like the realest ****, I have ever read on the internet.

50-cent-crying-soulja-boy-chris-bosh-jim-jones-crying.jpg

But that is kind of how the internet is. You have to go in knowing full well that there is next to no filter and people can talk however they want. I dont think you forfeit the right, but you shouldnt expect to be respected by everybody or even the majority of people. Its the internet anything goes man.

Bomani shook 
laugh.gif

need to fund a kickstarter to get dude a plane ticket to AZ

then see how the retweets change up

I wish people had to stand behind the nonsense they say online the world would be a better place

Back
Top Bottom