Terence Crutcher murdered by cops in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Having his up like that he was clearly summoning a level 30 ultra spell

Nope thats a video game

6 cops aint got the hands to take down 1 man

Fear the negro menace eh

At one point will taking preemptive action be deemed justified to save your damn life..

I think about the, "Media Spin" all of the time, just in case I was shot by the police.

Not sure they would find any dirt honestly.

I have a sliver of hope that the recent Kaepernick stance and the timing of this murder will push some people to step back and think.

I know there will be some people that will create MENSA level loops of logic that would require mental gymnastics similar to that of Simone Biles...

But i feel like the climate will change ever so slightly when Kaep steps to the mic and says "this is what I'm talking about"

It won't lol.

I'm shocked you guys still have hope.

They are setting up for the day we react and we'll be eradicated.

We lost.

Games up.

Can't even be mad at that. I already see the "he didn't follow commands". I can guarantee he was just trying to have a harmless conversation with her but she's scared so she started barking at him like a criminal, requiring he get in a position like a criminal which would be confusing to anyone who's car just broke down that's looking for help. I know because i've lived it, and know countless others that have as well. People will still justify his murder though with "he didn't follow commands".

I think about the, "Media Spin" all of the time, just in case I was shot by the police.

Not sure they would find any dirt honestly.

That is the problem though. Doesn't matter how much dirt you have, it is a distraction from the real issue. I don't care if you robbed 20 people last week. As an American you have the right to be tried for your crimes. That shouldn't justify you being killed by the police whether you committed another crime today or not. I hate that **** with a passion, and it is a big cop out. He stole a car, he deserved to be killed. Think about the **** that we are being killed/arrested for. Theft, robbery, drugs. White boys out here raping babies, killing random people and they live to see another day.

How are we really public enemy number one?

Came out the barbershop the other day and cops were around for what looked like a minor accident.

Black guy's car tapped other woman's, no real damage, no one hurt.

But the dude was standing by his car not moving with his hands on his head. 

Standing still, feet apart, hands on head. Cops weren't even paying him any attention or anything.

Woman was completely relaxed and talking to them but my dude was damn near a statue.

It's crazy that this is how they have people out here for something so minor.

Acting guilty so we don't get clapped and even then it's not enough.

It won't lol.

I'm shocked you guys still have hope.

They are setting up for the day we react and we'll be eradicated.

We lost.

Games up.
No your not.

Im not tryna call you out because I have felt the same way.

But all that's gonna do is get us all murdered.

People don't see the hopelessness in the situation.

30 years on this earth i have yet to see a plausible solution, other then askin these white folk for help.

The only thing I csn see working is pulling our money together.

Seriously.
they don't hear you, man.
Does anyone else think about what they'd say about you if the police killed you? I think about it sometimes and it's frightening to think that no matter how upstanding you try to be they will sully your name with the media's help.
laugh.gif
 you know, it's morbid as all hell but they'd probably make me out to be some drugged out America-hating revolutionary nut, a man totally unhinged and on the fringe. throw in my physical size (6'4, 230ish) and there will be "nothing else they could have done."

they'd pull it all, from my high school "insubordination"  suspensions (I obviously didn't comply with orders) to my NT post history...I will have deserved to die faster than you can say "suspended with pay."

probably use some old *** picture of me from back when I was a teenage wannabe Dipset member and not a usually-smiling freelance artist with celestially-themed purple and blue locs.

it's crazy how predictable it is.

but folk on here wanna clown when I speak on the realities and climate...the facts don't give a **** about your feelings.
I honestly tried to ignore this story, and told myself not to watch the video. It's depressing and infuriating to continue to see this stuff happening.

How tf do these people sleep at night knowing they easily took a life ?
quite simple, actually...it's not a human life. they probably feel the same way about it as if I had accidentally run over a dog in the street...I'd probably feel bad for the rest of the day, maybe put on some extra sympathy if I encountered the family, but it won't keep me up at night.

Last edited:
I honestly tried to ignore this story, and told myself not to watch the video. It's depressing and infuriating to continue to see this stuff happening.

How tf do these people sleep at night knowing they easily took a life ?

Wait so that woman who was there had her dash cam off and signaled for more "officers" to come?

Sounds like she was out for blood.

Also Tulsa had a very recent execution (I don't call this **** shootings) too of an unarmed black dude. It was by an auxiliary cop.

Racism runs deep there, unfortunately nothing will happen to the officers. Hopefully something, even the slightest thing, can change in public opinion.

Last edited:
Crutcher's car had broken down after he left a music appreciation class at Tulsa Community College, his family has said.

Shelby shoots when Crutcher’s “left hand goes through the car window” — but no weapon was ever found on him or inside of his car. Wood says that Shelby had cleared the driver's side of the car prior to the shooting.

So she knew there was nothing in the SUV.

The number of white people I have as friends on FB amd in real life has gone down to 3 this year, and that's because they've always basically been intelligent minorities in white bodies anyway. I don't trust any white people and assume theyre racist scumbags unless they prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom