TERMINATOR THREAD - T2 turns 30 July 3

Nothing wrong with the story. It was just average. People complained about it being similar to ferngully (I never watched that movie). Him taming that mythical dragon flying thing and then riding it was one of my all time hyped movie moments.

I have the special edition blu-ray too. Do people still buy blurays? Seems like most just stream now.

Feel like y'all just too nostalgic, it's almost as good as the first one. Besides Arnold becoming a 1000 I was satisfied. I do wish this was rated R so we could get some gore and I could see Emilia's butt.

Feel like y'all just too nostalgic, it's almost as good as the first one. Besides Arnold becoming a 1000 I was satisfied. I do wish this was rated R so we could get some gore and I could see Emilia's butt.

Yeah no, plus the attempt to troll with the spoilers. ****

Nothing wrong with the story. It was just average. People complained about it being similar to ferngully (I never watched that movie). Him taming that mythical dragon flying thing and then riding it was one of my all time hyped movie moments.

You mean the part that he kinda just talked us through and didn't even show happening past 5 seconds? :lol:

Movie was buns

This was more lit than I thought but still somewhat meh. It was fun that's for sure. The 3D is once again a waste but if you pay for IMAX it'll be "3D"

Just saw this.........

It was NOT trash
Was way better than the last two films

But they definitely spoiled the film in the trailers tho lol

I liked the film, but IMO, they should have just picked up from Salvation. Schwarzenegger was solid, but damn, JC and Emilia Clarke had zero chemistry. Whoever cut the trailer needs to go, because the spoiler was a pretty important turn in the film. The entire third act, hell maybe the second half, of the film was not good at all. As a whole, I can't say it's better than the third or fourth film, but then again, I never had the vitriol that most had for them.

Best part of the film was the beginning and even still it was bad.

They couldn't have picked a worse Kyle. Dude was nothing from the first movie. No soldier skills at all :lol:

Arnold was surprising good still. Didn't like the part where terminator was getting arthritis haha. Also terminators are suppose to live up to 120 years I believe. So he should of had a good minute before he started to rust up.

Would of been awesome to have seen Sarah's terminator against whoever came to her as a child.

Kudos to Jai Courtney's agent for getting him these roles.

He's worse than Sam Worthington.

I thought it was a good movie for what it is. Not touching the second one of course but definitely better than 3 and Salvation. I like the homages they did to the older movies and the remakes of the scenes were cool to see. But yes, it's not making good money just cause the young generation has no clue of Terminators glory days. I think where Jurassic Park succeeds is you probably really don;t need to see the first couple to see the new one.

Jurassic World's references to the original also aren't nearly as numerous or as corny.

Seen it on friday night. Theater was only about 25% full. Liked the movie to much explaining on the timeline. Thought it be more battle,chase scenes etc. Liked the whole back to 84 scenes. Yet both terminators gone in the first 20min. But you always going to compare the characters to the OGs no matter what. Not t1 or t2 level. Think i disliked the most i had a problem with johns face idk if it was the scars even after he cleaned up. or facial expressions, teeth. Guy just bothered me lol.

Back
Top Bottom