TERMINATOR THREAD - T2 turns 30 July 3

I remember I had Terminator 2 on VHS

They tried to sell you this ridiculous jacket at the end of the movie :lol:

T3 wasn't that bad but it was bad.

I enjoyed Salvation.

I'm still mad Fox canceled SCC. That season 2/series finale was dope.

T2 is in my top 10. I have to watch a little if it's on TV if I scroll past it.

I hope this one is good.

Yeah, stupid fox cancelled the damn show when it was about to get next level status. Plus it had Lena Headey, Summer Glau, and that hot Asian looking Australian actress.

Last edited:
I'm excited to see the movie now after that trailer. My mom bought me part 1 on VHS when I was a little kid and i remember I kept watching the Sarah Connor sex scene over and over again lol.

She took me to see part 2 in theaters and that T1000 scene where he stabbed the dad through the mouth had me shooked!

Yes!!! This is the Terminator movie I've been waiting for since T2. I really like the vibe and what I saw in that trailer :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah, watched it from my phone and when I tried on my comp, it was down with the quickness :lol:

Try here.

Last edited:
It works now. When I first clicked on it I got a "Paramount copyright" message. I checked the one you posted in the Comic movie thread and that worked. Now this one does too.

Looks good!

I'm not mad at it. I had my doubts when I read the plot synopsis a couple of months back but now seeing it it looks good.

I liked salvation and wished it would have just continued, but the whole re-imagining and wiping out the Cameron movies is cool.

Definitely looking forward to this.

It sounds like it's T1 but when Reese goes back Sarah is already aware and stuff has already gone wrong.

"The past Jon knew is gone."

I'm intrigued!

This is a re-imagining of T1 and T2 hence why the re-used scenes from T1.

It seems the first terminator that was sent back went back to when Sarah was a child and ends up raising her thus altering the history that was established in T1, however it's weird that not a lot of the future has been altered as there is still a judgement day, Skynet and terminators being sent back.

Time travel you're a wacky thing.

Last edited:
Ah, the twist is that this may be an alternate dimension? Because everything got messed up when people started time traveling and changing the past?

Ah, the twist is that this may be an alternate dimension? Because everything got messed up when people started time traveling and changing the past?

Pretty much.

It seems the first terminator that was sent back went back to when Sarah was a child thus altering the history, however it's weird that not a lot of it has been altered as there is still a judgement day.

I think the theme of these movies, using Professor X's analogy in DOTFP is that a river's gonna keep running it course no matter how many stones you throw at it, or something like that :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom