Terror Attack In Paris

Ummm no MR. AT. I think hes full of **** when he says people screaming allahhu akbar after they murder people arent islamic terrorists. Dont put words in my mouth.

lol at the Chechens protesting the magazine.

nothing more entertaining than people getting angry over satire, making the satire even more funny and true. well, at least until a few psychopaths murder innocent people. but who cares about that. let's keep getting angry over cartoons.

DubA sees no wrong with what these Turkish jews be doing in the Middle East :lol:

Grey Market mogs

lol at the Chechens protesting the magazine.

nothing more entertaining than people getting angry over satire, making the satire even more funny and true. well, at least until a few psychopaths murder innocent people. but who cares about that. let's keep getting angry over cartoons.

Their local leaders love to jump at these opportunities to consolidate their own power.

800,000 Muslims Rally Against Charlie Hebdo in Chechnya – A Country of 1.3 Million People

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-in-chechnya-a-country-of-1-3-million-people/

This is pretty scary to me.
You bumped a week old thread for this?

I'm guessing you and the far right propaganda site you posted the link from happen to know how every one of those people felt, huh?

There were Muslim leaders who appeared in the Paris protests after the attack. Does that mean they were pro-cartoon insults and anti-Muhammad, like a simplistic interpretations of the protests such as yours would implies?

Back
Top Bottom