TERRORIST ATTACK MOSQUE IN QUEBEC CITY CANADA : 6 killed 8 wounded, One shooter in custody

There are so many conflicting reports right now, from white nationalist to Syrian refugees. Best to wait for confirmation

it's clearly a tragedy...that's pretty obvious...I'm referring to da impending after effects of this.

Canada is supposed to have super tight gun laws too...hmmm..I wanna see this unfold as far as coverage and how did it happen.

stick to shoes and cars. your opinion on world topics is nullified because you have zero experience being in another country.

Last edited:
aint seen **** about Syrian refugees.

So far most reports say two suspects caught maybe one more still out there.

One used a AK 47 and victims were shot from behind

Outpouring of support form BLM, Women's March, Mayor of NYC and the Jewish community in Canada.

Not a word from Trump

Trump and he angry white guys who voted for him kinda support that idea though

Very unfortunate they were murdered. Very fortunate it was in a mosque praying/ after prayer/ before prayer. Rest In Peace

Very unfortunate they were murdered. Very fortunate it was in a mosque praying/ after prayer/ before prayer. Rest In Peace
so if they got murdered outside of prayer is would have been more fortunate? If you think that you are part of the problem.

They got killed by a bigot but at least they was praying.

I'm not a religious person but you sound like a real insensitive ******* right now. You try too hard dude. You're as bad as ninja immediately politically posturing on the first page with this comment.

so if they got murdered outside of prayer is would have been more fortunate? If you think that you are part of the problem.

bruh stop attacking dude because of what he believes 

you are actually a part of the problem

what difference does it make that people were praying though? the whole situation is unfortunate. humans should not kill each other brutally in these type of ways.

I'm Muslim and for them to be murdered while praying is ******* tragic. They defiled a holy place on people trying to be a peace spiritually.

Nothing fortunate about that

wouldn't be surprised if its an inside job to get back at canada for being pro immigrant .... cant put anything past those clowns

I was thinking the same thing, man.

This is absolutely disgusting how these people were slain. During prayer of all things? The scary part of it all is that this is just the beginning.

6 dead and 8 injured - latest info from the National Police of Québec

Last edited:
it's clearly a tragedy...that's pretty obvious...I'm referring to da impending after effects of this.

Canada is supposed to have super tight gun laws too...hmmm..I wanna see this unfold as far as coverage and how did it happen.

Too hard for you to be a decent human being....

Anyhow, RIP to the victims....sad times

this comment makes no sense.

what difference does it make that people were praying though? the whole situation is unfortunate. humans should not kill each other brutally in these type of ways.

I'm Muslim and for them to be murdered while praying is ******* tragic. They defiled a holy place on people trying to be a peace spiritually.

Yes it's a tragedy. Muslims during their whole lives pray and hope that their last words are the shahada "proclaiming there is one god" you say the shahada multiple times especially during the mosque. To Muslims it's a blessing to say the shahada before death and the likelihood of them saying it in the mosque is high.

I disagree, of course it's tragic but dying in the mosque is far better than dying at a pub

R.I.P.

It's very sad this orange buffoon has been in office for little over a week and in Brexit-like fashion we see racists emboldened. This unfortunately won't be the last incident like this, and it's sad knowing there will be "retaliation" too. These hateful idiots are doing ISIS's recruiting for them and more innocent lives will be taken.

it's a cycle that only benefits the military industrial complex in the end, and their conservative pawns that push hate and division. It's sad the ways in which greedy people manipulate vulnerable folks to behave inhumanely for their own benefit.

I'm not looking to politicize this forcefully, I just have a bleak outlook of what's to come.

Yes it's a tragedy. Muslims during their whole lives pray and hope that their last words are the shahada "proclaiming there is one god" you say the shahada multiple times especially during the mosque. To Muslims it's a blessing to say the shahada before death and the likelihood of them saying it in the mosque is high.

so you're more grateful that people said their prayers before they were murdered? that makes no sense. if im fearing for my life the last thing im thinking about is my religion. im thinking of my family and my loved ones. this is the thing i dont understand about organized religion

Back
Top Bottom