Texas Governor Rick Perry Decides to Run for President: Vol 2.

Originally Posted by rashi

Cervical cancer can lead to women having hysterectomies. Which means they won't have a uterus and can't bare children. Which means what, bro? Birth control.

Gardisil increasing Cervical Cancer:

http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/...briefing/2006-4222B3.pdf

Yeah, that's right. Your trusty government even says it isn't safe.
If the data support the safety and efficacy of GardasilTM, an additional item for discussion will be the finding in the baseline PCR positive and seropositive subgroup of study 013 of an increased rate of CIN 2/3 or worse due to the relevant HPV vaccine types among GardasilTM recipients.

CIN 2/3 represents a cervical neoplasia. For all of you laymans, a neoplasia is a prolferation of cells that can have an affect of adjacent structures. Which is a cancer.

So this means hes forcing birth control? Seriously, the leaps in logic you take are asinine. 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Even though I dislike dude, I'm happy about him entering the race. The GOP primaries will be pure Lulz. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. A bunch of douche bags, a couple idiots and Ron Paul 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Looking on the bright side
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I hate republicans with a passion, but no matter who wins the GOP nomination, I don't see Obama losing reelection.

hating an entire party is just stupid. why can't we just toss aside parties and do what's best for the people as a whole?
That is what's best for the people as a whole.  Some of these Repub candidates would bring back slavery if they could. 

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Don't buy the media's spin that he made Texas prosperous.  We are not.

pretty much the jobs he helped "create" went to people who aren't even texans.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I hate republicans with a passion, but no matter who wins the GOP nomination, I don't see Obama losing reelection.

hating an entire party is just stupid. why can't we just toss aside parties and do what's best for the people as a whole?
That is what's best for the people as a whole.  Some of these Repub candidates would bring back slavery if they could. 
Sorry but 
indifferent.gif
 if you really believe that. 

I am pretty Liberal, but I am not gonna lie. Rick Perry is a lot less scary than Bachman.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Originally Posted by cguy610

Sorry but 
indifferent.gif
 if you really believe that. 
Ever heard of states' rights.  Along with wanting to get rid of minimum wage so that they can operate sweatshops. 

Yes, I do believe that they would bring back a legalized form of slavery under a different name if they could. 

Republicans have been giving "conservatives" a bad name. I like to think that the rules set fourth by our four fathers were basically right and shouldn't be eff'd with for various reason..such as the rght to bear arms. The reason that we did have the right to bear arms is to protect our people from their government, we get rid of that right then the government s the only people to have guns...how is that freedom? But these Republicans are leaderless religious nuts.

Yayyyyyyyyy A texas Governor Running for President... What could go wrong?

By the way it's terrible that W. is actually smarter than him..

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by rashi

Cervical cancer can lead to women having hysterectomies. Which means they won't have a uterus and can't bare children. Which means what, bro? Birth control.

Gardisil increasing Cervical Cancer:

http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/...briefing/2006-4222B3.pdf

Yeah, that's right. Your trusty government even says it isn't safe.
If the data support the safety and efficacy of GardasilTM, an additional item for discussion will be the finding in the baseline PCR positive and seropositive subgroup of study 013 of an increased rate of CIN 2/3 or worse due to the relevant HPV vaccine types among GardasilTM recipients.

CIN 2/3 represents a cervical neoplasia. For all of you laymans, a neoplasia is a prolferation of cells that can have an affect of adjacent structures. Which is a cancer.

So this means hes forcing birth control? Seriously, the leaps in logic you take are asinine. 

Have you actually read the Executive Order where he MANDATES it? My guess is not. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the campaign contribution Perry received from MERCK (who makes Gardisil) for his campaign.

mandate
noun
1 they won a mandate to form the government: authority, approval, acceptance, ratification, endorsement, sanction, authorization.
2 a mandate from the UN: instruction, directive, decree, command, order, injunction, edict, charge, commission, bidding, ruling, fiat; formal ordinance.

rashi wrote:

Have you actually read the Executive Order where he MANDATES it? My guess is not. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the campaign contribution Perry received from MERCK (who makes Gardisil) for his campaign.

mandate
noun
1 they won a mandate to form the government: authority, approval, acceptance, ratification, endorsement, sanction, authorization.
2 a mandate from the UN: instruction, directive, decree, command, order, injunction, edict, charge, commission, bidding, ruling, fiat; formal ordinance.

Yes, I completely agree with what you're implying here (Hell just froze over as well). It is fairly reasonable to assume he mandated use of this drug, even with its side effects, as a vaccine because of his ties to the company. However it makes no sense whatsoever to compare an HPV vaccine to forced birth control. Possible side effect of the drug? Cervical cancer. Possible result of HPV? Cervical cancer. Most people are losing either way.

Yes, I completely agree with what you're implying here (Hell just froze over as well). It is fairly reasonable to assume he mandated use of this drug, even with its side effects, as a vaccine because of his ties to the company. However it makes no sense whatsoever to compare an HPV vaccine to forced birth control. Possible side effect of the drug? Cervical cancer. Possible result of HPV? Cervical cancer. Most people are losing either way.

It's like Anti-Depression pills potential side effect of increased frequency of suicidal thoughts..

Originally Posted by Essential1

�� It's like Anti-Depression pills potential side effect of increased frequency of suicidal thoughts..

Speaking of� Presidents, you know who was big on anti-depressants?

FDR

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

How long should President Obama be exempt from having to take any blame for a wrecked economy? By this time in 2012, things are likely to still be bad, are three and half years and trillions in new spending not enough to make any improvements? If that is the case why should he still be President?
laugh.gif
You know it ain't that simple. Blaming Bush or Obama for the state of the economy is buffoonery. 

rashi wrote:

mandate
noun

You are still not getting it, and you guys are missing the point. The whole cervical cancer and side effects was brought up because whiterails's ignorance and failed attempt to marginalize my argument, and didn't think there was a correlation between the two. That wasn't even the purpose of me stating that.

My whole thing is that he made a law demanding that girls receive a shot. A compulsory vaccination MANDATED by the governor.

To make the point, under the Constitution of the United States, a State has the right to succeed. As far as I'm concerned this is voluntary Union membership, it would be very difficult for a state to survive outside of the Union, but legally/morally/patriotically if you want to, you should be able to succeed from the Union. The Civil War was a blatant violation of States rights, for better or for worst, but thats another story.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

To make the point, under the Constitution of the United States, a State has the right to succeed. As far as I'm concerned this is voluntary Union membership, it would be very difficult for a state to survive outside of the Union, but legally/morally/patriotically if you want to, you should be able to succeed from the Union. The Civil War was a blatant violation of States rights, for better or for worst, but thats another story.

Erroneous.

Dude is an Aggie. Thats good enough reason not to vote for him.

"....and not a single A was given..."

Rick Perry is an idiot. This man has planned to be President since the day GW Bush took the WhiteHouse. 

I ask the American people to; before even considering this man for President--and hearing his love for education.--To look at the Texas education system--look at how the kids are getting a horrible education, dropout rates, and poorly paid teachers---he has done nothing--and will continue to do nothing.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

How long should President Obama be exempt from having to take any blame for a wrecked economy? By this time in 2012, things are likely to still be bad, are three and half years and trillions in new spending not enough to make any improvements? If that is the case why should he still be President?
laugh.gif
You know it ain't that simple. Blaming Bush or Obama for the state of the economy is buffoonery. 

It's clearly Reagan's fault.

Back
Top Bottom