TF IHOP Doing? IHOP says it's changing iconic name !!

The International House of Pancakes (IHOP) is getting ready for a new name.

“For 60 pancakin’ years, we’ve been IHOP,” the restaurant chain said on Twitter Monday. “Now, we’re flippin’ our name to IHOb. Find out what it could b on 6.11.18. #IHOb.”

Sad day in history. My kids won't be able to make the Ihop joke

Kid 1: Can you spell Ihop?

Kid 2: Yeah

Kid 1: Spell it

Kid 2 : I.H.O.P

Kid 1: Ewww you ate pee

Kid 2:
tenor.gif

aint heard this one

only icup

I remember seeing these free newspaper boxes back in the day that said "FREE DAILY" on the side. Someone had changed the word FREE to say I PEE. I used to think it was hilarious as a kid seeing it say "I PEE DAILY"

Probably promoting a new bacon dish

Could be

Yo ihop lowkey trash :lol:

A few weeks ago my girl told me they had this advertisement for king Hawaiian french toast. I was like guess what you having for dinner then. We go down there, she order it. When it got to the table, I quickly noticed that them ****** literally dipped Hawaiian rolls in some french toast batter and called that **** King Hawaiian French Toast

I've never eaten at IHOP in my life. Whenever I drive by one I judge the people inside the diner. Especially if it's between breakfast hours and 8pm... like wtf is wrong with you?

I've never eaten at IHOP in my life. Whenever I drive by one I judge the people inside the diner. Especially if it's between breakfast hours and 8pm... like wtf is wrong with you?
Stop being boujee. Ihop is good for eating at 2am in LA when you drink and everything else closed

Back
Top Bottom