*TGT(Tyrese, Ginuwine, Tank) 3 KINGS ALBUM APPRECIATION THREAD

thoughts? I think it was a pretty good project, just a little too much Tyrese for my liking. As a group, those guys lack balance sometimes. But overall, refreshing to here a nice r&b project. plus "I Need" is 
nthat.gif

Damn man this what legitimate R&B cats have been reduced to in 2013? 

Would lowkey listen though ****** with material from all three at some point or another. Tank always been underrated. 

Didnt even know it was out, gotta check this out!
yea definitely. listened thru a few times just to be sure in my analysis. I think it couldve had more generic early 00s rnb cuts on it. It was lacking that to me, especially considering the three guys making the album. and I stand by the over use of Tyrese...and two interludes...that are identical
mean.gif

Listening to this right now with my girl. She saw them live last month and said they were great. So far I am digging this and I like the production on the album (13 tracks in)

Why the dislike for Tyrese on the album? Thus far I didn't feel like there was too much of him...I think there is a nice blend of the 3 singers.

I just listened to Oh My God and not feeling Tyrese's use of Autotune on that track or the use of autotune by any of the singers on this track.

Ehhh, not so much dislike, but i just feel he dominated the first half of the album. Was something of a centerpiece to each record .

Listening to this right now with my girl. She saw them live last month and said they were great. So far I am digging this and I like the production on the album (13 tracks in)

Why the dislike for Tyrese on the album? Thus far I didn't feel like there was too much of him...I think there is a nice blend of the 3 singers.

I just listened to Oh My God and not feeling Tyrese's use of Autotune on that track or the use of autotune by any of the singers on this track.

Main reason I`m scared to give this album a chance is because all these old RnB cats are using autotune to hide that their voices suck now.

Played this album a few times today. Very pleased with this project. Sounds like some old 90s groups R&B. Great album.

The vocals on this album :x :smokin :wow:

Their interview on The Breakfast Club was worth watching. Can't add the link but y'all should watch it.

I'm a fan of this collabo. Good R&B is few and far between nowadays - definitely worth copping

Weekend Love, Lessons in Love, FYH, Running Back :smokin :smokin :smokin

not a fan of the two songs with the rapping though

dope album, definitely could play this while you :nerd: :nerd:

This whole thread caught me off guard I thought there was just a lot of trollin goin around but finally gave it a listen and album definitely doesn't disappoint. Favorite songs of the album I Need, Weekend Love, Lessons In Love, and Running Back.

Back
Top Bottom