Tha Carter II Appreciation

balloonoboy

Banned
Why the %$$# Wayne have to get started on syrup and all that other nonsense.  
mad.gif

MOMM came on the ipod just now and I was like 
eek.gif
.  Can't believe this guy used to be this nice.

A damn shame.  A damn travesty I tell ya.  
frown.gif

Why the %$$# Wayne have to get started on syrup and all that other nonsense.  
mad.gif

MOMM came on the ipod just now and I was like 
eek.gif
.  Can't believe this guy used to be this nice.

A damn shame.  A damn travesty I tell ya.  
frown.gif

Absolutely loved Tha Carter II.
It was our go-to smoking music from 06-09.
Still listen to it, will always have an appreciation for it.

It is a shame the Wayne that is around now. Just not the same.

Absolutely loved Tha Carter II.
It was our go-to smoking music from 06-09.
Still listen to it, will always have an appreciation for it.

It is a shame the Wayne that is around now. Just not the same.

His best album IMO.
I remember being skeptical since Fresh wasn't producing it, but dude completely proved me wrong.
Great album.

And don't get it twisted, Wayne's still nice. He's just not as consistent as he was during this time. Probably because he puts out SO MUCH material. I'm amazed that he hasn't had writers block yet
laugh.gif

His best album IMO.
I remember being skeptical since Fresh wasn't producing it, but dude completely proved me wrong.
Great album.

And don't get it twisted, Wayne's still nice. He's just not as consistent as he was during this time. Probably because he puts out SO MUCH material. I'm amazed that he hasn't had writers block yet
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely in my top 10. 

Track 1-7 is how you start off an album. 

Wayne has also stated that "times are different. Do I think I can make another album lyrically as good as Tha Carter II? Hell nah. Not that I can't, but it's all about the money," when asked if he could ever live up to the fans expectations of returning to his old form lyrically.

PS: Get Over might be the most underrated song of his career.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely in my top 10. 

Track 1-7 is how you start off an album. 

Wayne has also stated that "times are different. Do I think I can make another album lyrically as good as Tha Carter II? Hell nah. Not that I can't, but it's all about the money," when asked if he could ever live up to the fans expectations of returning to his old form lyrically.

PS: Get Over might be the most underrated song of his career.

"Hustler Music" just came on shuffle like 5 seconds before I seen this thread. This album is definitely appreciated. I also agree with "Get over" being a highly underrated song by Wayne. Most of his die hard "fans" now don't even know the song.

"Hustler Music" just came on shuffle like 5 seconds before I seen this thread. This album is definitely appreciated. I also agree with "Get over" being a highly underrated song by Wayne. Most of his die hard "fans" now don't even know the song.

Back
Top Bottom