Thank GOD for Sea Glow. My Cool Grey XI's are Re-Born, PICS Inside

So I just got my Cool Grey XI's back from my boy who does Sea Glow work locally. Any of you that own an XI or a VI or something that yellows, its the worstfeeling to see it go, and you know its inevitable. I have the before and after pictures below so that you can see the difference. I neve realized how bad theywere until I gave them to him. These are definitely in my #1 spot for my collection now, especially since these were the first shoes I bought with my ownmoney. Anyways, enjoy!

BEFORE
frown.gif

AFTER
pimp.gif

You can definitely slow down the process alot, if you you wash and clean the bottom after every wear with dish wash soap, and a brush.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

That's amazing.

SeaGlow is hit or miss alot of the times.

thats what i was concerned about. i was really skeptical because i didnt want them to be ruined, but he showed me pics of other work he had done like on spacejams and the low top red one's, cherry or whatever they are called and they looked real good.

Originally Posted by DR813

DAMNNN!!! Like night and day
laugh.gif
. Good Job!
pimp.gif

The real sickening part is that I wore them ONCE in 2001, and they remained in the box 24/7 until I gave them to him on Friday.

someone should make a step by step instructional video....my space jams need it bad

Can't see pics here @ work but will peep when I get home b/c I got some of the Sea magic coming in next week.

Back
Top Bottom