THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Hurts. 

But i'll take the trash talk and crying Jordan meme's in stride.

Looking forward to seeing how Myers and Lacob rebuild the bottom half of this roster.

Thanks HB, you sucked this season. You are future endeavored.

"light-years ahead of probably every other team"

up 3-1 to lose game 7 in NBA Finals

NEVAR FORGET

laugh.gif
 "Amazing year" 

man..i'm still hurting...

didn't go to work today.... (well, it's also because my daughter isn't feeling well)

don't wanna talk to anybody at work tomorrow... LOL

ah well, on to the next (season)

i'm happy we're at this point.... still remember the dark years when i was just happy we made it into the playoffs.....

About a day later... it's still hard to process what happened and how we let this slip away.

Hats off to the Cavs, especially Kyrie and Lebron. But this feels more like "we lost it" more than "they won it".

I can't get over how you throw and around the back pass out of bounds with 3 minutes left in game 7 of the Finals.

The Splash Bros didn't play well enough, simple as that.

The worst part is that now it's going to be so hard to get excited for the regular season next year...such a long time until the playoffs

Last edited:
About a day later... it's still hard to process what happened and how we let this slip away.

Hats off to the Cavs, especially Kyrie and Lebron. But this feels more like "we lost it" more than "they won it".

I can't get over how you throw and around the back pass out of bounds with 3 minutes left in game 7 of the Finals.

The Splash Bros didn't play well enough, simple as that.

The worst part is that now it's going to be so hard to get excited for the regular season next year...such a long time until the playoffs

Thats the thing with me. We went 73-9 this season. No way we topping that (or anyone for that mattter) so whats there to look forward to until the finals (presuming we make it to the finals). We have 23 mil in cap space, we cant rely on Bogut's knees, Iggy's getting older and older, Speights is expired, ditto for Barbosa, we need to replace Barnes.......
I dunno man. It hurts.

Last edited:
Avoiding Espn and sports like the plague today,

Happen to see that Lebron taking shots at Warriors. I hope we see them again next year.

This fool really wore an ultimate warrior shirt :smh:

Sigh...I shouldn't have gone to work. People kept asking me what I thought about the game.

Yall know I'm a Warriors fan. How do you think I feel?!?!

he 73-9 record does actually mean something to me. It means we never ever ever again have to expend this much energy in the regular season anymore. We have everyright to rest players now, without any pressure to win every game. Hell get the 8th seed and win the ring that way. That would be a cool challenge.

I can't believe we were the team to start festus ezeli for a game 7 of the NBA finals. And I can't believe we were the team to let up a 3-1 lead to let dan Gilbert hold up a trophy. We're such a soft team. We need toughness. And curry better realize that doing behind the back passes and chucking up 35 footers in the final minutes of the most important game in franchise history ain't going to work. Smh

So, what are your thoughts on the Warriors possibly pursuing Nowitzki, if Durant doesn't happen?

I think at 38, he can be serviceable, but not as effective as he used to be?

If they can get Howard to buy into the system...I think that would help with adding toughness in the front court.

There's no way that Nowitzki is leaving Dallas. He doesn't make much now - he's just staying for loyalty and wouldn't be interested in playing anywhere else.

There's no way that Nowitzki is leaving Dallas. He doesn't make much now - he's just staying for loyalty and wouldn't be interested in playing anywhere else.
True, he has loyalty.

But he also doesn't want to be part of a rebuilding franchise. I'm sure he'd like to win another ring or two before he retires.

Forget KD

A cheaper and better route would be to get Evan Turner and Hassan Whiteside

View media item 2079788

I'm all in for KD but damn, this would be nice. I like Turner's length on defense and ability to get boards as a SF. Cat is athletic and isn't afraid to take it to the basket because he can't rely on his 3.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the team store at oracle is still open? I can't go a hold of anyone on the phone. I'm trying to exchange a few shirts for a bigger size

Back
Top Bottom