THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Not worried about Klay, he's always been streaky and his time will come.

He's only playing 30 min a game, shooting 44 % on FG and 38% from 3pt

not horrible...

not horrible...

Stats do not tell the whole story with him so far. It is body language imo. He looks lethargic with a lack of focus. 10 games is a small sample size and no one is making a big deal of it because they're winning but bottom line is he needs to start picking it up.

Doesn't Klay have back issues too?

I mean, just tweaking your back and trying to do day-to-day stuff sucks so hard.

Imagine messing your back up worse, and trying to play basketball at the highest level......

not horrible...
He's looked off so far. Like what was mentioned, his body language shows that something is up with him. Maybe he's too distracted with things outside of basketball or his back is becoming an issue for him and he isn't saying anything?

He's looked off so far. Like what was mentioned, his body language shows that something is up with him. Maybe he's too distracted with things outside of basketball or his back is becoming an issue for him and he isn't saying anything?

don't tell me Hannah Stocking breaking up with him and calling him out on twitter is messing with his head.... SMH

^Hey man, you never know. Maybe Rocco isn't filling the void during cuddle time.
laugh.gif

Forgot the Warriors are playing today, and they're having an off-night. Out of all teams, against the Brooklyn Nets.:smh:

Last edited:
Dubs dodged a bullet today. Wish I could have watched OT but damn @ UFC 193 tonight,

Really happy the Warriors won and still undefeated.

Damn great comeback. Was watching UFC most of the time. Wanted to switch over as we were down by 3 at the end. Gotta catch the replay.

Need to see a full court angle but if the refs missed Hollins calling timeout then the Nets got jobbed on the 8-second violation. However, not only did they not foul up 3 but they did not foul Iguodala shooting a 3. So I guess they also deserve to lose as well :lol:

Bogut also had a late turnover on the same level as Curry did against the Bulls last year. That should never happen.

Last edited:
honestly, with all the late game turnovers and bad plays; we didn't deserve to win that game

but then again, the nets had it worse....

Jack was treating it like a personal game against curry and the dubs.

just glad we kinda woke up in OT and scored 10 in it.

Curry's hook passes man.... :smh:

Do they ever sell those giveaway shirts anywhere? Need the one from last night.

Raptors were competing well, but then we hit that NOS button and BAM 15+ pt lead. Demoralizing af.

and aren't we like 38176-0 when up by 15 anytime in the game?

edit: 6 min left; tied up. i spoke too soon :lol:

edit: good win. Lowry dun goofed lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom