THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

pimp.gif

SEMTEEN :smokin

Warriors about to break the record for most broken records in a season.

Harry B been balling, but injuries are inevitable though. still :smh:

real talk...why has no one ever seriously brought up 82-0? I know it's highly unlikely but they ARE on pace for it 
laugh.gif

starters should be good tonight with the blowout win last night. interested t see who starts with HB most likely out.

Hope Seth gets to play tonight. Want to see him get crossed up and 3s drained in his face by Steph haha. He might see garbage minutes though.

Dray playing at an all star level

I think this game tomorrow @Utah is gonna be tough but I will never bet against this team anymore

Dray playing at an all star level

I think this game tomorrow @Utah is gonna be tough but I will never bet against this team anymore

physical and long front court could end up doing work against us if festus and bogut get in foul trouble. but no backcourt is matching up against steph + 1/2 klaydagawd

anyone know where to cop those white warm up jackets they have online? trying to take advantage of the sales and get one on a discount

real talk...why has no one ever seriously brought up 82-0? I know it's highly unlikely but they ARE on pace for it :lol:

Yeah, it's very unlikely even if you have a superb team, in some occasionans the players will lose their momentum and can even lose to a bad team that has a run.
But to reach the 72-10 record by the 1995/1996 Bulls seem to be possible so far.

Good to see Rush get the start and produce, in place of HB. I'm hoping that he plays well during this time so he can be a consistent part of the offense.

I really thought JT and McAdoo would have been better for the W's by now. Even in garbage minutes, JT looked confused.

^ impossible to get in a rhythm when you play maybe 5 minutes every other game or so, I wouldn't worry about them

Not sure how to resize to embed.  Funny gif of Rudy trying to play defense with his mouth from the bench and Iggy having none of it.

Back
Top Bottom