THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

this man Steve Kerr just knows how to win. played on the 72 win bulls and now coaches the only other 70+ win team.

I can't wait to see this team play SAS. gonna be a great measuring stick for how far they've grown.
Watching the Spurs/Grizzlies game yesterday, I think Dray can continue to make Aldrige work for his shots. Bogut/Ezeli can stick with Duncan.

Issue is going to be guarding Leonard...He's too nice.

this man Steve Kerr just knows how to win. played on the 72 win bulls and now coaches the only other 70+ win team.

I can't wait to see this team play SAS. gonna be a great measuring stick for how far they've grown.
Watching the Spurs/Grizzlies game yesterday, I think Dray can continue to make Aldrige work for his shots. Bogut/Ezeli can stick with Duncan.

Issue is going to be guarding Leonard...He's too nice.

That's who I'm concerned about. Leonard also can shoot the three. Look at the highlights last year when GSW played them the first and second time.

The Spurs are going to be extremely tough to beat.

leonard has improved tremendously. interested to see how aldridge gets worked in and if there are major dropoffs in tp and manu. even though the offense is ran through kawhi now, i think they still need that scoring from the guard spots

Last edited:
one of the best things about draymond and HB is even if they switch off the screens for kawhi, both are capable of defending the other man. I wouldn't mind seeing iggy guarding kawhi more, as well. I still am so damn glad to have players like iggy and dray who can guard 1 thru 5

spurs might be the only team out there who has a bench that rivals ours. manu, Boris, and mills always find a way to come up big against us. I don't mean to look too far ahead but with the way this team is playing well above its competition in most nights, it's hard not to look ahead at teams like SAS, OKC, and the cavs.

Last edited:
leonard has improved tremendously. interested to see how aldridge gets worked in and if there are major dropoffs in tp and manu. even though the offense is ran through kawhi now, i think they still need that scoring from the guard spots
They do. I think Pop will still have Duncan set high screens for TP to allow to shoot  the mid-range. But I wouldn't be too surprised if Patty Mills gets more PT thant Parker...Everytime I watch him, I swear he'd be the perfect replacement when Parker retires.

I thought the Warriors were playing tonight. I was looking forward to watching too =\

They do. I think Pop will still have Duncan set high screens for TP to allow to shoot  the mid-range. But I wouldn't be too surprised if Patty Mills gets more PT thant Parker...Everytime I watch him, I swear he'd be the perfect replacement when Parker retires.

I thought the Warriors were playing tonight. I was looking forward to watching too =\
me too i thought the scrimage vs toronto was today lol

Bench has been a non factor today. Need Iguodala to step up and contribute in games like this. Cannot have him and Ezeli out there not being a threat.

Jim Barnett sounding cocky on the broadcast when showing the upcoming schedule. He said "look at all those wins coming up."

TWENNYJUAN :smokin

ive never really ventured into the NBA thread but its incredible how easy jimmies get rustled :lol:

Yeah his contributions have been minimal so far this year.

Iguodala has actually been fine this season. However I expected just a bit more scoring once Barnes went down which has not happened yet. Especially in a game like this where all bench players have not impacted the game.

Iguodala has actually been fine this season. However I expected just a bit more scoring once Barnes went down which has not happened yet. Especially in a game like this where all bench players have not impacted the game.
Hmmm I'll look at the stats. I, too expected more points out of him with Harrison out.

Hmmm I'll look at the stats. I, too expected more points out of him with Harrison out.

+/- is the most important stat for him imo since he does a lot of things that do not show up on the sheet. But on games like this one specifically when only Steph and Klay are scoring we need one more to be a threat to keep spacing balanced on the court.

It really feels like the basketball gods are blessing us for all the hardships we've all endured. Its crazy thinking of everything that couldve went wrong, but didnt.

good win. klay stepped up
kinda concerned with the rebounding

Last edited:
No Barnes and bogs makes rebounding hard. Barnes does an excellent job of getting those athletic defensive bounds no one else can get.

Back
Top Bottom