THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

So no :lol:

At least this current group will finish out their tenure at Oracle. Hell, when the new arena eventually opens none of the current roster may be here, and if they are their roles on the team will be entirely different.

But that is way far into the future. In the mean time, hopefully Klay's diagnosis is fairly accurate and he will return sooner rather than later. At least he was able to walk off the court without any help unlike Harrison.

Last edited:
I feel like Steph would still be on the roster when the new Arena opens
Yeah, he'll still be on the roster.
Why can't they just let it happen smh
They meaning the city of SF? Politics man.

People will always have something to complain about.

Out here in Sacramento, people were crying about the new Kings arena because it would cause traffic and all that crap. These people preferred to keep a downtown mall with 50% of the stores closed down than a new arena that would give Downtown Sac a much needed boost.

Only downfall, is apartments are being remodeled with rent prices, thinking they are in SF.
mean.gif
 No one in the job market out her can afford that comfortably.

Supply and demand my man

long gone are the days of looking on Stubhub and being able to cop 5 tickets at $10 each in the upper deck

it is what it is, I would so much rather have a great team and only go to a couple games a year, then to have them suck and go to a ton of games

I usually sell to the same group, and make my prices off what I paid. This year I tried NBAtickets and listed for about 10% below what my section and row went for. All my tickets went pretty fast. I never went and adjusted prices from what I initially listed them as; Xmas sold for $220/ticket and I look and standing room only is going for $300 in my section and I'm row 3, aisle. Eh, as long as I get my money back, I'm happy.

Supply and demand my man

long gone are the days of looking on Stubhub and being able to cop 5 tickets at $10 each in the upper deck

it is what it is, I would so much rather have a great team and only go to a couple games a year, then to have them suck and go to a ton of games

I get it but man

Rusty Simmons ‏@Rusty_SFChron 3m3 minutes ago
Walton said if there's any concern about Thompson's ankle, he'll sit out vs. Boston.

Rusty Simmons ‏@Rusty_SFChron 1m1 minute ago
Luke Walton said Harrison Barnes (left ankle) jogged a little bit during Thursday's practice.

I'm glad the Warriors aren't solely focused this win streak. If  the streak ends, sure, it'll be a bummer. But it's to know they already won a championship and are on track to contend for another one.

Barbosa, still battling the flu, did not practice today. I was expecting him to take Klay's spot in the lineup because Walton likes having Iguodala come off the bench.

any new reports of Klay, Blur or HB?
HB - Not playing the entire road trip. Will be evaluated when the team returns home. But is practicing.

Blur - Still feeling the effects of the flu. Last I read, he was questionable.

Klay - Not 100%, may not play.

I think the Warriors still win tonight. Time to let Rush and Clark fly.

HB - Not playing the entire road trip. Will be evaluated when the team returns home. But is practicing.

Blur - Still feeling the effects of the flu. Last I read, he was questionable.

Klay - Not 100%, may not play.

I think the Warriors still win tonight. Time to let Rush and Clark fly.

Right on... thanks!!!

Thompson out. Clark starting.

Blur is questionable and will try to play.

Do not see Clark being effective if Steph is the only scorer on the floor. He, like Rush, make their impact when spacing is good and they have wide open looks. They do not generate any offense for themselves. Looking for Iguodala and Livingston to be more aggressive than usual. We probably even need Speights to contribute on offense.

Last edited:
Livingston-Curry-Iguodala-Green-Ezeli

That is probably the best lineup Walton could put out there. Defensively sound which will get easier baskets and multiple ball handlers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom