THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

I think it's time our coach comes back. Our defense is laxed, passing is damn near reckless, and our overall discipline seems to be lacking compared to late last year.

I think it's time our coach comes back. Our defense is laxed, passing is damn near reckless, and our overall discipline seems to be lacking compared to late last year.

Wow...you said after the Warriors won over 30 games and lost 3 so far in the season?
I smell bandwaggoning and disloyalty to what Luke Walton has achieved with the Warriors this season. Sure, he would not be so successful with a less talented squad.
I mean it sounds like the Warriors would have a 3 game losing streak.

Last edited:
The win/loss is irrelevant. our talent and experience is clearly enough to beat lesser teams and our schedule hasn't been too bad.

That being said, we absolutely need Kerr back full time because there are things that we're just not doing well that he helped address last year. It's not a knock on Luke or his capabilities, but it's still a cause of concern because as I've said elsewhere....this team is not championship ready. We could easily be beaten in a 7 game series if these bad habits continue

If im gonna critique this team it'll be

TURNOVERS: i know they cut down on them recently but my gawd some of these awful passes that leads to a live turnover. Not knowing where you at in the court, i see 3 or 4 plays where the player is out of bounds i mean cmon

FREETHROWS: pretty much self explanatory there,

Defense is still there but it seems like they choose when to turn it on. I know its hard to critique a team that lost 3 games the whole year and all those losses were atleast a starter is out but still.

still a long season tough 15 game stretch coming up but im kinda of glad that its here finally.

Wow...you said after the Warriors won over 30 games and lost 3 so far in the season?
I smell bandwaggoning and disloyalty to what Luke Walton has achieved with the Warriors this season. Sure, he would not be so successful with a less talented squad.

:stoneface:

I think Kerr will return after the All-Star break.

I feel like the upcoming games between the Cavs and Spurs will dictate whether Kerr returns.

37-3. Not worried about it.

I was on record saying the free throws and passing are lacking discipline. Those are the "easy" things that the team kind of takes for granted.

We get our 30 assists a night because we pass a lot, sure, but we also get double digit turnovers in a half.

I think once the all star break comes and goes we'll get our FRS juices flowing and start playing sharp.

I disagree with this wholeheartedly, you cant tell me a team looks to its assistant the same way as the headcoach.

I went to the game last night and had no idea what team I was watching for most of it. They got the w last night but man we looked sloppy. Black from the lakers had himself a game last night and man did Festus look lost out there at times.

as a team, I know the dubs rank near the top for total assists. but I wonder where they rank in assists:turnover ratio?

I watch league pass and I rarely see teams make similar mistakes the dubs make: poor anticipation of a defender jumping a passing lane. at least once or twice a game, I'll see someone float a pass into the paint or pass to a player coming off a curl that is easily picked off. Got JJ Barea lookin like a short, white richard sherman.

maybe I'm trippin and being overly nit-picky. don't get me wrong, I absolutely love how this team moves the ball; rarely ever any ISO crap we see with other teams. not to mention, this team is good at limiting those stupid cross-court passes that almost never end well. but again, a team like San Antonio that is incredibly disciplined on defense is going to take advantage of careless passes..

Last edited:
as a team, I know the dubs rank near the top for total assists. but I wonder where they rank in assists:turnover ratio?

I watch league pass and I rarely see teams make similar mistakes the dubs make: poor anticipation of a defender jumping a passing lane. at least once or twice a game, I'll see someone float a pass into the paint or pass to a player coming off a curl that is easily picked off. Got JJ Barea lookin like a short, white richard sherman.

maybe I'm trippin and being overly nit-picky. don't get me wrong, I absolutely love how this team moves the ball; rarely ever any ISO crap we see with other teams. not to mention, this team is good at limiting those stupid cross-court passes that almost never end well. but again, a team like San Antonio that is incredibly disciplined on defense is going to take advantage of careless passes..

Always been frustrating...that dam hook pass makes me quiver in the worst way

The Warriors need Kerr back in the worst way. They're developing TOO many bad habits that can and will bite them in the butt when it counts. Too many teams have won a chip and then turned around the next year and got mopped in the playoffs. I don't want this to happen to the Warriors. Wore my Curry jersey tonight. Was disappointed af in the dubs. Wardell did his thing, but the Pistons stomped the rest of them with no remorse. I kicked it with Draymond and his family and Ezeli afterwards. Was dope. Dude is relly into his fam. Ezeli is big as hell in person. Like, huge. And muscular.

The Warriors need Kerr back in the worst way. They're developing TOO many bad habits that can and will bite them in the butt when it counts. Too many teams have won a chip and then turned around the next year and got mopped in the playoffs. I don't want this to happen to the Warriors. Wore my Curry jersey tonight. Was disappointed af in the dubs. Wardell did his thing, but the Pistons stomped the rest of them with no remorse. I kicked it with Draymond and his family and Ezeli afterwards. Was dope. Dude is relly into his fam. Ezeli is big as hell in person. Like, huge. And muscular.
I think the warriors in the current season seem to Chase for the wrong goal
They try to hard to surpass the 72-10 record of the 1995/1996 Bulls.
The question is: how fresh will they be in the post season?
In NBA history we already had no.1 seeded teams being kicked out in the playoffs early. The Nuggets swept the Sonics in round 1 in 1994 for instance.

^ we are well aware a #8 seed beating the #1 seed, trust.

How does it seem like we're chasing the wrong goal lol? Because we're trying to get as many wins as possible? The Spurs are lurking and every win counts, if we want that #1 seed.

The Warriors aren't chasing that record. They know the end goal. The Bulls record just comes with the territory because thats just how it is when you rack up wins with Ls coming few and far between.

^ @yancancook90  Dope IG account, I just followed.

I used to think we were chasing that record but like you just said, now every win is important because it's so easy to lose home court to San Antonio. 

This last stretch for us has been brutal with games coming fast against better quality opponents right when we seem to be going through that inevitable mid-season lull.

We really need to get better production from Iggy/Barnes/Livingston if we want to beat Cle and SA in the next week or so.  Everyone just seems to be playing with less focus and intensity lately (and I really can't blame them).

This game is a wake up call. No reason to lose to mediocre teams. Might go the rest of the way undefeated lol jk. Bring on the Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom