THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Record is done, just rest the starters the last 5 games. They have been playing like *** lately and turnovers have been a HUGE issue. ******* frustrating

Record is done, just rest the starters the last 5 games. They have been playing like *** lately and turnovers have been a HUGE issue. ******* frustrating

Our lack of defensive identity has been frustrating as well.

Rest em the rest of the way

Dang they don't want it. Turnovers on turnovers :smh: Defense needs to be tightened up.

KAT and Wiggins got a bright future together.

bound to happen... this team plays way too loose with executing their passes.. they need to step up for the playoffs, the way they played ain't gonna cut it.

As it was most likely stated, try need to WORK HARD on improving the defense, reducing bad(careless) passes and stop depending on threes plus run better plays when the game is on the line, like higher rate of success plays.

:smh: @ the Dubs.

Lakers, Celtics, and tonight.... They gonna look back on them games and feel sick at the SLOPPY play and ridiculous amount of TURNOVERS in all 3 games.

1 - 2 ever since Lacob shot off at the mouth.

S/o to all the homies in here. Trust, Tilt, etc.... :pimp:

These damn turn overs are frustrating! Draymond is a solid player but 6 turnovers, you're better than that.

Keep your head up DubNation...Kerr said it best a couple days ago: "Records are made to be broken. Champions are forever."

i seriously think practices aren't even happening or kerr doesn't have this team's attention as much as Venom Luke did. something has seen off. i imagine if you practice enough you wouldn't make bad guesses with passes. the last good while we've become exactly what chuck wanted badly to be right about us: just a jump shooting team.

i hope playoffs makes it easier to focus on just the 4 teams we play, but man. it's so frustrating

Spurs game is perfect after this L. I know the squad is gonna be focused when they come through on Thursday.

I don't remember a stretch of games with Luke as HC where Warriors turned the ball over this much, team played much looser with Luke...

Again just when you think okay here comes Harrison about time blah blah blah next thing you know he is rolled up into a little fetus again

Again just when you think okay here comes Harrison about time blah blah blah next thing you know he is rolled up into a little fetus again

whereas I share a lot of everyone's sentiments around HB disappearing over the past two+ months, I can't even blame him for last night. Kerr seemed to barely play him in the 2nd half and when he did, HB only got off like 2 or 3 shots. Iggy wasn't making a huge impact on either end of the court, would've preferred to see HB out there more (weird to say that)

like my patna yancancook said, the SAS game should be a great game. although I cant stand them, i love the chess match that Pop and the Spurs create for the warriors. they set the standard on how to best guard Steph a few weeks ago.

:smh: @ the Dubs.

Lakers, Celtics, and tonight.... They gonna look back on them games and feel sick at the SLOPPY play and ridiculous amount of TURNOVERS in all 3 games.

1 - 2 ever since Lacob shot off at the mouth.

S/o to all the homies in here. Trust, Tilt, etc.... :pimp:

WHOA!!!! My boy SHUGES!!!!! What's good with you? Glad to see you back man.

Yeah, The warriors definitely gonna look back at some of these losses. Funny thing is, the Celtic loss, i'm not too shocked about. I actually went in to that game thinking it would be a close one. This Wolves game though :smh: Was looking like another blow out and then turnovers ended up getting them. Also Steph was so off i can't even remember the last time i've seen him miss so many times.

That boy KAT though....he's a problem. Dude might mess around and become what Ant Davis was supposed to be. This young Wolves team is looking like they got next though. I hope they can keep that young group for awhile. It'll be fun to see them develop.

Our lack of defensive identity has been frustrating as well.

Rest em the rest of the way

For real, defense and turn overs has been killing them. I actually agree with resting them, but I don't want them to give up just yet. Expecting them to go undefeated at the hardest part of their schedule is a little far fetched, but you never know with this team.

Draymond was trying way too hard last night. They needed more defense inside the paint, that's where you can ALWAYS kill the Warriors.

People saying Pop is gonna rest players, I doubt it. It's still a race to the #1 spot and the way the Dubs are playing its a perfect opportunity. You win them at home, come win them at your own house, done deal. Spurs winning tomorrow Will crush their Spirits.

Damn, so disappointed during this last stretch buy hey, what can you do. Team played great last night, but that defense man, letting a bench player go for 30+ :smh:

For real, defense and turn overs has been killing them. I actually agree with resting them, but I don't want them to give up just yet. Expecting them to go undefeated at the hardest part of their schedule is a little far fetched, but you never know with this team.

Draymond was trying way too hard last night. They needed more defense inside the paint, that's where you can ALWAYS kill the Warriors.

People saying Pop is gonna rest players, I doubt it. It's still a race to the #1 spot and the way the Dubs are playing its a perfect opportunity. You win them at home, come win them at your own house, done deal. Spurs winning tomorrow Will crush their Spirits.

Damn, so disappointed during this last stretch buy hey, what can you do. Team played great last night, but that defense man, letting a bench player go for 30+ :smh:

I feel like teams are going to sag off Draymond come playoff time dude hasnt been pulling the trigger from 3 he has been really hesitant

Last night i felt like it was all about Curry rather then the team which was wierd because scoring was balanced but guys dissapeared in the fourth

Did anyone notice the difference in rotation to close out the game yesterday? I was really surprised to see Livingston getting so much burn Wiggins basically negated what makes him a threat

I was really impressed with Wigs and KAT last night nonetheless Wolves gon be on the rise

wanted to see HB on Wiggins, he was eating off the dribble and coming off screens in the 4th. the Warriors were letting wolves attack the basket with so much ease. if you're the warriors and you drop 117 points against a 25-win team full of young players, there's almost no reason you should be losing.

steph and the 2nd unit have been so inconsistent the past few weeks, on one game, off the next.

Last edited:
What's up shuges shuges ! Haven't seen you around since @JapanAir21 posted this weird Friends pic.

View media item 1982824
Apparently, JapanAir thinks he's Joey. :rolleyes :lol: :smh:

Last night, I thought when Towns switched onto Curry, he moved his feet and contested his shot as well as you could have hoped. Towns is such a beast. Next Duncan, they say. He got the ROY all but locked up.

Speaking of ROY, I kinda wish the Suns gave Booker the keys to the car earlier. I would have liked to see him and what he could do for a full season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom