THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

espn has the nicer cameras and halftime banter. but csn is where it's at. we get JB who is fun to listen to. fitz is a bag of orangutan tesitcles, but i just try to phase him out.

JB is the GOAT he's the same since channel 36 days. I don't have CSN so I don't get to listen to him much unless I catch a stream with that broadcast.

Glad today's game is on ABC. I don't know if the game would be blacked out if it was on ESPN given they did it the last two games I tried to watch. The Playoffs would have no black out?

JB is the GOAT he's the same since channel 36 days. I don't have CSN so I don't get to listen to him much unless I catch a stream with that broadcast.

Glad today's game is on ABC. I don't know if the game would be blacked out if it was on ESPN given they did it the last two games I tried to watch. The Playoffs would have no black out?

Word, that was weird. These last 2 games the Warriors were blacked out. Usually isn't the case with my dish, I get all channels it's on. Should be on both channels today, that usually only ESPN B.S.

Funny how the Warriors were shown no love, not a lot of national games for the defending champs, but towards the end of the season, they pulled some strings to get more dubs on

Time for pre-game! Time to pour up :smokin

Last edited:
If wooster had a theme song, this would be it.
laugh.gif

Ariza and beverly out here playing dirtynsurprised brewer hasnt gottrn in on it. What did they say was wrong with,steph?

Turned his right ankle. That's the only way they'll lose Is if curry injured.

Its amazing how the movement on offense changes. In was just telling my unc 3rd quarter is the danger period. And james is heating up. Dissapointed kerr peft bogut out there to get his 5th

Festus and speights cant gaurd howard who actually has looked good this game

WTF how the hell you have technical difficulties at a time like this. This better not happen in the Finals when the score is close.

Roaracle aint roaracle right noe moe smh. They done priced the fans out. Been real quiet in jere

Roaracle aint roaracle right noe moe smh. They done priced the fans out. Been real quiet in jere

IDC what the score is, I'd never leave a playoff game early to beat traffic. You could see "fans" in the lower level leaving with five to four minutes left in the game. We done suffered too long as a fan base to not savor every moment

IDC what the score is, I'd never leave a playoff game early to beat traffic. You could see "fans" in the lower level leaving with five to four minutes left in the game. We done suffered too long as a fan base to not savor every moment
i was up there until the end. The A's game hasn't even let out yet

irks me when the fans in the front rows are staring at their phones while the gm is going on
if you think prices are expensive, just wait til they get out to SF :x
unless the market crashes, "average" folks arent gonna be able to afford to go the gms

Last edited:
Yup all silicon Valley "fans" and seats bought by corporations now. You know those nerdy *** men that sit in the front rows were never fans before our run

Sharks, Giants, and Warriors win, great day for me.

On topic: Went to a game last year only to be behind a group of hipsters with Warrior gear head to toe. I was cool them until I noticed they ignored most of the game talking about other **** and snapchatting. They only paid attention when people cheered, they weren't even paying attention when the Warriors lost the lead a few times when everyone else was dialed in and had the nerve to eyeball me when I yelled "hustle up, play D!!!"

Last edited:
It's hard to choose what channel to watch this game on....

The NBA on ABC is classic, national broadcast.

Or do I roll with JB, Fitz, and ROSS on CSN, the been downs?

Decisions of a Warriors fan :lol:

Love hearing JB with his down low slick talk. Truly the most unbiased broadcasters out there. When the Warriors mess up or foul they call it too :lol:

Man, this is truthhhh! Repped

Back
Top Bottom