THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Really hoping for some good news tomorrow after the MRI, ******* hurts how they go the whole season without any major injury and in the 1st game of the playoffs curry goes down.. Wtf man

time to hold down the fort for a wk or two if it is indeed "just" a sprain
still remember marc gasol missing months with a knee sprain a few yrs back :x

Last edited:
Yea I've had a knee sprain, took me 1 month and a half to fully heal. But never used any medication or doctor check ups.

Now I know why James Harden doesn't play defense.

Last edited:
marc gasol's MCL is the size of most people's penises i would think that would take more time to heal.

i think steph is gonna need to wear a knee sleeve. get on that rehband or virus endorsement.

Seeing Steph able to walk off the court and even warm up is a good sign imo.

I'm confident we can close out the series at home with out him.

If anything this whole first round gives the team the confidence they need when Steph isnt on the court, which can be huge later in the playoffs.

Praying the Blazers take the Clippers to 6-7 games, so we get more recover time for Steph.

i'm trying to be positive :frown:

Man, I hope it's just a sprain or bruise.

Seeing HB and Jermaine O'neal do the splits in the past and walk away without anything serious...makes me hope it'll be the same for Steph.

I hate to be negative, but I simply cannot be as positive about this situation as most of you are.  I fully expect a tear, and that Curry will miss the playoffs.  Hoping I am wrong, but after seeing Curry crying on the court and teammates and coaches comforting him, there is no way I can predict it being a sprain.

even if it's not a tear, he would be playing at less than 100 pct going forward
dont want to risk it and have him seriously injured

On Nate Duncan's podcast with Danny Leroux, they were talking about Steph, if not 100%, being used as a decoy. He is hands down the best decoy in the league, but we all know we're going to need more than just him being a decoy.

Whatever the result of this playoff run, you know Lacob and co are going to go even harder at KD.

Last edited:
2 weeks at most.

End the Rockets in 5... then hope some series go 7 to get more rest.

I'd say he's back Game 4 of Semis

Last edited:
Glad it's only a Grade 1 sprain. Hoping he recovers fully and doesn't rush back.

2 weeks at most.

End the Rockets in 5... then hope some series go 7 to get more rest.

I'd say he's back Game 2 of Semis
Too early to speculate what game he'll be back for. I want to see how he responds to treatment, but this is the best possible news considering most of us are thinking of the worst.

yeah... glad it's only a sprain.

take care of the Rockets in 5 games.

hopefully the LAC/POR series goes to either 6 (preferably 7).

But in any case, it just shows how things can change in an instant.....

PHEW!

Great news all things considered....

I think we will plan on not having for the winner of Clips/Blazers, and if he comes back for the end of that series, awesome

I agree that the x-factor will be Harrison, we really need him to step up

Back
Top Bottom